Your dreamed sextoy

An ewe's ass, with pussy and asshole included.... ahhh yeah that would be great! ( Do not keep it to yourself if you have any information! :) :) )

I had this idea I came up with recently. You take an enlarged and adapted version of a prosthetic finger and fit it to a small motor. If you dont know what I mean there's a prosthetic finger design out there with cables inside that contract and pull the finger closed when the wrist is brought down. I'm thinking like a dildo with this inside so that you can get the feeling of the penis wiggling inside of you. Idk which ones but I know there are some animals that have a tentacle like control over their penis and I think that would feel wonderful.

I had this idea I came up with recently. You take an enlarged and adapted version of a prosthetic finger and fit it to a small motor. If you dont know what I mean there's a prosthetic finger design out there with cables inside that contract and pull the finger closed when the wrist is brought down. I'm thinking like a dildo with this inside so that you can get the feeling of the penis wiggling inside of you. Idk which ones but I know there are some animals that have a tentacle like control over their penis and I think that would feel wonderful.

I would 2nd that motion! Elephants and whales have that range of motion with their cocks!

I would like a penetrable that also has a second tighter hole internally that represents the cervix. To be more specific i would like it to be spaced so that when i push in deep just the head of my dick pops into it. >_<

I would want to be the middle person in a 3some but make that into a sex machine.

A horse dildo that would be able to be heated, flared, and have the ability to shoot cum. This would be programmable for all settings, including the thrusting speed.

A mountable mini mare that is heated. Would also be nice if it could contract or apply suction to pull you in. Auto lubricating would be perfect because I wouldn't want to break my immersion to put on more lube.

A full vr headset which would be able to let me see a scene of whats going on. Would obviously include the mare than I am fucking and the stallion I am getting fucked by. I would also have custom sceneries ranging from barnyard to central park. There would be simulated horse noises being played on headphones that have surround sound so I could tell the difference between the horses.

Back