• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Yet another newcomer

werewolf92

Tourist
Hello there,

I'm not much into long introduction and don't want to give too many info about me, but I'll try to introduce myself nonetheless :)

So, I'm a french guy, I discovered my unusual sexuality at the same time I discovered sex, at the time I was not interested in sex at all (and I'm still a bit distant to it). I'm the proud owner of a beautiful male Eurasier and in couple with a wonderful man :)

About my passion, I'm a developer, but I love everything related to technology and most sciences, I'm also a furry and I try to learn drawing.

I don't speak much, but I joined because I want to feel less lonely, even if I mainly read post, I will know I'm not the only one loving my dog the way I do.

So, that's it I guess :)

Hello there,

I'm not much into long introduction and don't want to give too many info about me, but I'll try to introduce myself nonetheless :)

So, I'm a french guy, I discovered my unusual sexuality at the same time I discovered sex, at the time I was not interested in sex at all (and I'm still a bit distant to it). I'm the proud owner of a beautiful male Eurasier and in couple with a wonderful man :)

About my passion, I'm a developer, but I love everything related to technology and most sciences, I'm also a furry and I try to learn drawing.

I don't speak much, but I joined because I want to feel less lonely, even if I mainly read post, I will know I'm not the only one loving my dog the way I do.

So, that's it I guess :)
? AWWWW... SOOOO SWEET! ????????

I loved your introduction, mon ami! I'm Dutch Rob and I like to chat with you here from time to time if you want? ?? I'm into cows and mares myself, but my interest in dog love is growing. I'm still a virgin in my little star but I'm curious about how it feels to have my ass filled with hot throbbing dog dick. MMMMM... ???????????

Back