• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Yahello!

Introductions are always hard, especially on sites like this. Like you can already guess the thrust of my main interest here - bestiality. Now that the obvious is out of the way, what to say...

I'm not actually attracted to animals per say, outside a few exceptions and being a bit of a furry if that counts, but I LOVE seeing women having that kind of fun with animals. Female and dogs for the most part in real life, a bit more variety in 2D art. I've only been really into this fetish on and off for about 5-ish years I think? Main thing holding me back from seeing more has been the fact most beast video sites just look sketchy at a cursory glance and most videos I've seen aren't all that high quality (poor definition, shaky cam, bad lighting, etc.) which is why I'm here. Where better to discover how to find the good stuff than a community who shares this particular bent?

I'm also a bit of a smut writer, having written some naughty stuff elsewhere online, although no bestiality yet (unless tentacle monsters count). Likely to change now that I've found this place.

And that's all I got. Think that wasn't too bad an introduction. Glad to be here!

Back