World makes a country where zoophilia and bestiality is allowed. Would you wanna live there? (just making this up)

Ilva13

Lurker
BANNED USER
Had this in on my mind for a while now... Would like to hear your opinions. Also, what type of monarchy or government would yall want in this country? Socailism, democracy etc...

No. I have the feeling that living in a place where bestiality is legal will lead to random people trying to have sex with my partners without any permission (and there will be no permission whatsoever). It being illegally here is hopefully a deterrent enough to keep them from trying that now.

I would probably live in the right sort of commune situation, but given the amount of unsavory people I've met who identify as zoo or like having sex with animals, I probably wouldn't feel comfortable living around all those people day in day out. It'd be nauseating.

I see some of the negatives of this idea, but hopefully I can curtail them by moving into the country, in both meanings of the word. I'd absolutely love to live in a country like this, but way out there where I'm not gonna get bothered by people trying to get under my lovers' tails without my say so

I would if it was legal, tolerated and somewhat regulated to prevent abuse (As in, vets checking for sexual assault or trauma within animals), but not if it was some celebrated, worshipped thing with zero regulations. Lower chance of abuse and people being creepy or weird about my personal relationships.

And if it was a good place to live in in the first place. Don’t give me some North Korea or Haiti kind of crap. I’m not that desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but that's waaaaay too low on my priority list to even consider. The first thing I check when considering moving somewhere is whether I can legally have a crocodile there. Then the economy, gun control (I don't want too much) and culture. All of these should seem stable enough not to change significantly for worse in a couple of decades at least. That's basically all I want. A warm climate would be nice but I can bear with some colder one.

Had this in on my mind for a while now... Would like to hear your opinions. Also, what type of monarchy or government would yall want in this country? Socailism, democracy etc...
I already live in a state where it is conditionally legal, so I'd have to say stay where I am.

I would if it was legal, tolerated and somewhat regulated to prevent abuse (As in, vets checking for sexual assault or trauma within animals), but not if it was some celebrated, worshipped thing with zero regulations. Lower chance of abuse and people being creepy or weird about my personal relationships.

And if it was a good place to live in in the first place. Don’t give me some North Korea or Haiti kind of crap. I’m not that desperate.
I lile this answer I would agree.

Back