WOOF~! It's nice to meet you!

It was about time I made one of these~ Hello!👋
You can call me Jay (or simply "pup"). I'm 27, cis female, entirely a bottom bitch 💜, bi-sexual, an artist, and an avid lover of the canine variety. Someone on here recommended me to join and so far I've enjoyed my time here. It is nice to find a community with like-minded interests 🥰 I'm hoping to become a regular~ so, I guess, get used to seeing my name around? :ROFLMAO: I'm located in Central US, bordering Kansas. I know the chances are low but I look forward to maybe meeting those I become friends with along the way someday. Even if it's just to get coffee and hang out casually.
Welcome!! We are so glad to have you! Feel free to message us when you can!

You can call me Jay (or simply "pup"). I'm 27, cis female, entirely a bottom bitch 💜, bi-sexual, an artist, and an avid lover of the canine variety. Someone on here recommended me to join and so far I've enjoyed my time here. It is nice to find a community with like-minded interests 🥰 I'm hoping to become a regular~ so, I guess, get used to seeing my name around? :ROFLMAO: I'm located in Central US, bordering Kansas. I know the chances are low but I look forward to maybe meeting those I become friends with along the way someday. Even if it's just to get coffee and hang out casually.
Welcome! -signed a chick m, from KC 💜

Hello :) I’m a 32 year old guy in SoCal . I’d love the chance to chat :)

Welcome and hello fellow midwesterner! Hope you keep enjoying your time here and make lots of friends you can share your interests with

Welcome ❤️

dm😌

Hi there new here as well from cali 👋 I also go by J but you can call me by my username as well. 21, m, pan, an artist as well and avid lover of the canine and equine/horse variety. I stumbled across this one day looking for a forum where I could meet like minded individuals with similar interests. I also hope to become a regular and make real IRL friends here too. 🥰

Welcome! I'm interested to know more about the types of art you produce!

Welcome!!!! Im in Texas and down for doggy bottom 55 bi guy! Loveee the big n medium breeds! boy on boy of course!

Hello pup! Welcome! very experienced owner here, always open to chat. is it ok to dm you?

Back