Women, how do you feel when you are doing it?

handsome1402

Tourist
Asking woman!
When you are having affair with an animal, let’s say a dog, are you doing it because you somehow build a relationship with a dog, or you just doing it because you feel interested in zoo?

Let’s say you have a dog. You kind of getting into zoo stuff - slowly - with that dog. You are discovering that you are into it. Are you ok to have something with other dogs, and it does not matter to yoy what dog it is, just the fact that it is a dog is enough for you to get into sexual activities?

Or you kind of attached to you sexual partner, and you feel some bond or some relationship with your partner? And you would not do it that easily with other dogs?

I'm an non-binary person (assigned female at birth) so not sure if you're asking women due to the parts, or the overall stereotype of relationships that women tend to have over men, but since I'm in the former category, I'll bite. I've never once had an emotional attachment to sexuality before my current/first ever dog. I have however, always been super submissive sexually. I have my off-limits stuff, but in general, I'll do basically anything once. I'm polyamorous, so maybe it's biased, but there's relationships, then there's sex. Being on testosterone, my sex drive is HIGH. I would not wish that on any one person (or animal). When I say high, I mean like, I've thought about holding a sign in public in nothing but my underwear that says "please fuck me", and not walk away until I've had at least 10 loads. So I might have a romantic relationship with only a few beings, but sex is sex. I've never seen it as a problem if my partner wants it from somewhere else sometimes.

The relationship with my dog is mostly independent of all that. If he's in the mood and I'm in the mood, it happens. If not, it doesn't. We're just keeping each other happy and content.

Back