Women describe how it felt the first time you took a dog inside of you?

My first time was kind of by accident. I was nude and on all fours next to my bed, looking for my dildo. My at the time dog Ruffles (German shepherd) came in and mounted me from behind. I started to push him off but it felt so good, I just let him finish. It felt nothing like my dildo, that's for sure.

I felt him poking up inside me and I felt so naughty, almost guilty. Then I felt his hot cum dripping out of me.

I came.

I don't know about anyone else but my first time, I remember feeling completely full down there. You ever get that feeling where it's just a hair too big, so you get that stretching pain, but it's not actually pain and feels really good? I dunno, it's hard to describe. Physically it felt great but moreso, it was mentally amazing. I was on all 4's in my room and I had a dog inside me. The taboo nature of it, I shouldn't be doing this! Being degraded (for lack of a better term) and give all sexual control of my body to a dog. Then to be sitting down to dinner and my parents had no idea what I had done just an hour before, his cum still inside me.
Such an honest account .. with a super hot twist at the end..

I was SOOOO nervous that focusing was hard AF, trying to get my mate inside of me kept building the adrenaline and when he would thrust but not be fully in it was magic just being his… then when he understood nature it felt like he was reaching for my guts with his cock and the intensity was so hot and feeling him swell /pulse inside me was just magical. A first time is really special

I was inexperienced, naive but very keen. When it finally happened, after trying for what felt like a lifetime I couldn’t believe how fast and powerful he was. The knot growing in me was scary. Then once I was full I feel completely overwhelmed by the sensation. It felt like I was being stretched from every direction within. There was a lot of pain, but it did eventually fade away and the pleasure that replaced it was amazing! Well worth the struggle

I don't know about anyone else but my first time, I remember feeling completely full down there. You ever get that feeling where it's just a hair too big, so you get that stretching pain, but it's not actually pain and feels really good? I dunno, it's hard to describe. Physically it felt great but moreso, it was mentally amazing. I was on all 4's in my room and I had a dog inside me. The taboo nature of it, I shouldn't be doing this! Being degraded (for lack of a better term) and give all sexual control of my body to a dog. Then to be sitting down to dinner and my parents had no idea what I had done just an hour before, his cum still inside me.
Perfectly described why it’s my kink, especially the family dinner part

Я не знаю про когось іншого, але мій перший раз, я пам’ятаю, що я відчував себе повністю ситим там. Ви коли-небудь відчували, що це просто волосина завелика, тому ви відчуваєте той розтягуючий біль, але це насправді не біль і відчуваєте себе дуже добре? Не знаю, це важко описати. Фізично це було чудово, але більше того, це було неймовірно душевно. Я був на всіх 4 у своїй кімнаті, і всередині мене був пес. Оскільки це табу, я не повинен цього робити! Бути приниженим (через відсутність кращого терміну) і віддати весь сексуальний контроль над своїм тілом собаці. Тоді я сидів обідати, і мої батьки не мали жодного уявлення про те, що я робив лише годину тому, його сперма все ще всередині мене.
В мене досвіду не має, але від самої історії вже мрію

And perhaps some of his ‘swimmers’ reached your womb, so he will be inside you for several days. Nice thought.

daaaamn, that is hot! wow...

Back