• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Winking

A bit of a misconception about the process in general.
Mare squats and spreads her legs only once and stands like that during "intimacy", or just stays as always because she's not excited enough(What we most often see on video here and on the Internet).
Аlthough in my experience when intimacy lasts more than 15 minutes, she can have an orgasm and then go away to "recharge".
Regarding winking - it depends on the mare and the pace at which you enter her. If you are like a jackhammer, she simply will not have time to keep up with you, but there are mares who almost never wink.
For example my girl likes it to be slow, so yes, she almost always "responds" to my every move.

And regarding the tail, she also raises it once and lowers it until the moment you leave her "femininity" Although if you did a good job, she will not lower it after and will hold it like that for about five / ten minutes.

A bit of a misconception about the process in general.
Mare squats and spreads her legs only once and stands like that during "intimacy", or just stays as always because she's not excited enough(What we most often see on video here and on the Internet).
Аlthough in my experience when intimacy lasts more than 15 minutes, she can have an orgasm and then go away to "recharge".
Regarding winking - it depends on the mare and the pace at which you enter her. If you are like a jackhammer, she simply will not have time to keep up with you, but there are mares who almost never wink.
For example my girl likes it to be slow, so yes, she almost always "responds" to my every move.

And regarding the tail, she also raises it once and lowers it until the moment you leave her "femininity" Although if you did a good job, she will not lower it after and will hold it like that for about five / ten minutes.
greatmare

Back