• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Will my family know if i have sex with my dog?

Otterz

Tourist
Hello! First time poster. Hope im not posting this wrong.

So, the title is the issue im having! Me and my 3 year old german shepherd are interested in getting more intime. But, im afraid my family would know about it. I visit them almost every month. Im worried my dogs vagina for example would look.. Off? Or she would behave otherwise differently.. I love my her, but i also love like not going to jail or not getting abandoned! I would love some help, thank you!

I doubt your dog will physically look different unless you would be doing something wrong.
There might be behavioral changes though. Because any dog that likes sex will sooner or later come up with some way of asking for it.
But normal people will practically never think sex is what is behind that behavior and you can easily dismiss that as asking to play and such.

you'd be surprised how many ppl see animals as asexual creatures to a point of finding even them trying to mount as "he's just playful".
not saying your gal will do that...

I doubt your dog will physically look different unless you would be doing something wrong.
There might be behavioral changes though. Because any dog that likes sex will sooner or later come up with some way of asking for it.
But normal people will practically never think sex is what is behind that behavior and you can easily dismiss that as asking to play and such.
Thank you for the answer. And i will make sure we are as careful. Gentle, and slow as possible. Im sure we figure things out :)!

you'd be surprised how many ppl see animals as asexual creatures to a point of finding even them trying to mount as "he's just playful".
not saying your gal will do that...
Ah yeah, i didnt even think of that.. Well, that honestly makes me feel more at ease.

it should be fine as long as she’s big enough to take your cock. if you cum in her though, it may continue to drip out in the following days.

Even if someone had preternatural abilities and noticed the lady was getting banged, you could pull "what kind of joke is that?" while looking disgusted and ofended

Hello! First time poster. Hope im not posting this wrong.

So, the title is the issue im having! Me and my 3 year old german shepherd are interested in getting more intime. But, im afraid my family would know about it. I visit them almost every month. Im worried my dogs vagina for example would look.. Off? Or she would behave otherwise differently.. I love my her, but i also love like not going to jail or not getting abandoned! I would love some help, thank you!
I was wondering this also. Thanks for asking

Back