• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Wild animals

CDN88

Tourist
Does anybody know if someone has ever had sex with a wild animal or perhaps tamed? Clearly no wild animal would let someone get near them, a person could easily get hurt or if lucky the animal runs away.

Perhaps people fantasize about having sex with a wild animal. Maybe it's all anyone can do, most people wouldn't approach a bear, big cat or a hooved animal, right?

Any thoughts about this subject? Please feel free to leave a comment pertaining to the subject.

Nothing negative and please be respective of each other.

There is someone who claims to have befriended dolphins and have sex with them. The prohibitive cost of having a private dolphin tank and a dolphin's willingness towards interspecies sex is probably why.

I'm sure many people have done this with stray house cats and street dogs.

There is someone who claims to have befriended dolphins and have sex with them. The prohibitive cost of having a private dolphin tank and a dolphin's willingness towards interspecies sex is probably why.

I'm sure many people have done this with stray house cats and street dogs.
I wouldn't try to fuck the most docile of cats let alone a stray. I've read fiction of dog rape by street dogs but will street dogs just fuck someone if they were nude on all fours? I don't know.
I have heard stories about dolphins who have a lot of contact with humans can get at times somewhat frisky, not sure if it leads to sex, but I have heard stories. Could be just a story.

Thanks for weighing in.

It's unhealthy and problematic in real life to try to have sex with street dogs. People have adopted them, befriended (tamed) them, and had sex with them later.

Street dogs are not wild animals. Nor is felis domesticus.I would never
Never claimed street dogs are wild. They will travel in packs, their wild instincts are there and they can turn. They were wild before they were tamed.

No one claimed a house cat was wild. Street Cats will turn wild quicker than dogs, Cats are more independent than dogs.

Last edited:
Back