Wife knows but not into it.

Baron73

Tourist
My wife knows I have a past involvement with zoo. She refuses to talk to me about it. how can I get her to see that it is a part of who I am and how can I get her to participate with me?

25 F

It may just not be here thing in all honesty. Some people have negitive feeling twords this lifestyle n she may be one of them.

If you dont mind me asking how long have you been married?

My husband and I are both into the lifestyle but both hid from it untill we were honest one day and started opening up to personal experiances. We are open about it now n other kinks/secual intrests.

Take your time and be accepting of her as well

25 F

It may just not be here thing in all honesty. Some people have negitive feeling twords this lifestyle n she may be one of them.

My husband and I are both into the lifestyle but both hid from it untill we were honest one day and started opening up to personal experiances. We are open about it now n other kinks/secual intrests.

We have been together for 5 years

My wife knows I have a past involvement with zoo. She refuses to talk to me about it. how can I get her to see that it is a part of who I am and how can I get her to participate with me?

I'm with @RexAndMe on this, if it's not her thing it's not her thing and she's not interested. Be happy she's accepting it, but not wanting to know as plenty of folks would love to have even that. Push it and it's more likely to cause major issues in the marriage than it will for her to suddenly change her mind. Imagine something sexual that repulses you, how would you feel if she pressured you into doing that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be happy to still have a wife. She probably won't understand what this is or why you are into it. Give her time and if you value your relationship don't bring it up unless she wants to talk about it. The best thing you can say if she does decide to bring it up is basically that you love and care for animals just like you do her at which point she will either have to think about things, leave right then and there or she will make you choose between her or this life. Hopefully she's more open minded than I'm imagining and chooses to accept you regardless of everything. Just don't push it and put further strain on your relationship.

Not every one is into beastiality, don’t try to pressure her into participating. And if she refuses to talk about it don’t push the issue.

If this was a big part of you and you require her participation, how did you manage to get married without covering this territory before popping the question? Either accept her as she is or leave and find someone who's into it. But since she knows, she could use it against you.

25 F

A very lucky couple

Back