Wich cum you prefer?

As a fantasy, definitely dog-cum,
but in RL from experience I don't really like the taste and texture and actually prefer human cum ^^''

Never tried dog cum, but if it's a guy I'm really attracted to, I pretty much turn into a crazed cum slut. I love to milk a guy all day/night and swallow every drop. Holding his load in my mouth while he eats me out will make me cum 5 times in a row so hard that I will need therapy after.
I can eat a juicy peach for hours 💋

Never tried dog cum, but if it's a guy I'm really attracted to, I pretty much turn into a crazed cum slut. I love to milk a guy all day/night and swallow every drop. Holding his load in my mouth while he eats me out will make me cum 5 times in a row so hard that I will need therapy after.
Well I just got hard.

Hey my ladies :):):)

i had enjoy my horse for a couple of times and the last few times i literally loved swallow his cum.

i wondering if im the only one who prefer animal cum as human cum.

and i wanna know how dog cum taste? :husky_happysmile::husky_happysmile:

thanks darlings :**
I love all cum, no matter species 🙃

Damn. Never have I ever had someone hold my entire load of cum in their mouth while I’m going down on them🥵

Never tried horse cum. Would be thrilled to, so when I do I’ll let you know what I prefer.

In the meantime, I’m straight but bi for animals. So I’ve only ever tried doggy cum and cum from a pussy. Love both but I’d have to say the doggy cum would have to win this one. So raw and animalistic 🤤

I am your man

They both taste good. Animal cum causes a much better turn on though. Being taboo an all it's much much more exciting sucking a k9 or equine cock as they will waste no time exploding in your mouth over and over and you see how much they enjoyed it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-135807.png
    Screenshot_20220307-135807.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220307-135839.png
    Screenshot_20220307-135839.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Back