• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Why do some owners put condoms on their male dogs while having sex ?

Not everyone likes Shit on his penis. And how do you know they are really the owners ? Probably most of them picked up stray/not their own dogs...

I'm straight but male dog is just awesome... you can put it in his butthole and still worship his red rocket ???

The only time I put on a condom on my dog boys is when I can't or don't want to clean up after I've had fun with them, something that usually happens if we're going away right after. I usually jerk off both my dog boys before we go home to someone where there are a lot of people they both become so super calm when they are emptied of their semen and I often get a big praise how my dogs can be so calm.

The only time I put on a condom on my dog boys is when I can't or don't want to clean up after I've had fun with them, something that usually happens if we're going away right after. I usually jerk off both my dog boys before we go home to someone where there are a lot of people they both become so super calm when they are emptied of their semen and I often get a big praise how my dogs can be so calm.
All males with empty nut sacks are calm ?

so smart,lol

Saves on time showering, never thought of that :)

Do you give them blowjob or jerk off with your hands only??

Can STDs spread from.dogs to humans? That's all I can think of. But I don't see a problem with condoms on dogs ?

It is also a way to collect your lover's semen and then pour it into a glass. I have to admit that I've seen pictures of huge dog dicks with condoms and they look sexy, but it's obvious that except for sanitary reasons, it's absurd to do it. Much better to enjoy the texture, heat and wetness of all his juices at their maximum intensity.

Back