Why do I love, tolerate, and stay here?

valleyyote

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Good morning all you beautiful folks!

So why do I behave like I do and not jump ship? The answer is simple life is to short to be picky and hate on those who are different than I .

I have been hated on by many in my life and treated very poorly by some, I also am in a position right now where i would get hurt very badly if I showed my hand to certain folks that would hurt me, lynch me, or shoot me if they could were I to show my true face to the world. The norms as they call themselves have no love for us in in way, shape, or form even the ones who call themselves Christians and love every other kind of oddity but have no love for this one particular thing called zoo. There is also the fact in my younger years I was into hopping fences, taking advantage of any animal that would except my advances, sneak time with other peoples animals while I was visiting them, or they visiting us, I would do anything an animal would allow me to. So I would be a very big hypocrite to point any fingers at anyone or say anything to contrary, or disparage them. There is also the fact i have been mocked, made fun of, and excluded from things in the past. I was also quickly banned form FurrAffinity for defending myself when someone was tearing apart another zoo and mocking them even though the context they were using was old news and had already been resolved. there was no love, or acceptance I was a sick pervert that was trying to sell something as the mods put it.It never use to be that way until certain types joined FA and banned together with other zoo haters and convinced the mods it was in their best interest to be intolerant and not be a free an open platform anymore instead of simply forming their own little paradise and leaving every other Fur in peace. Better to stir the pot I guess and hurt other folks. the best place I have been is DeviantArt whre they just tell folks to blacklist, sit down, shut up, or move on if they so hate certain things.

I do not like clicks, clubs, exclusive groups, etc.. others can feel free to be part of these but not I because they are simply there for those who wish to feel better than everyone else for one reason or another. Me I am a simple yote that feels everyone should be loved and accepted for who they are and where they are at in their lives. True love, and compassions says, "I love san care about you no matter what!" Plus I am a horrible screw up myself and have faults, and failurs aplenty and am far from being a pritine kettle, I am one big soiled cualdren with no ground to stand on and accuse others. I can cast no stones as it were!

I love you all, and hope the best for everyone, I alos hope life alwys gives you cheeries instead of leamons! May you also be well, may you have most awesome day full of wonderful surprises, blue skies, sunshine, and warmth! * Friendly hugs, nuzzles, and kisses to anyone who mght need, or enjoy such things! * :gsd_love: 🌹 🌷

Good morning all you beautiful folks!

So why do I behave like I do and not jump ship? The answer is simple life is to short to be picky and hate on those who are different than I .

I have been hated on by many in my life and treated very poorly by some, I also am in a position right now where i would get hurt very badly if I showed my hand to certain folks that would hurt me, lynch me, or shoot me if they could were I to show my true face to the world. The norms as they call themselves have no love for us in in way, shape, or form even the ones who call themselves Christians and love every other kind of oddity but have no love for this one particular thing called zoo. There is also the fact in my younger years I was into hopping fences, taking advantage of any animal that would except my advances, sneak time with other peoples animals while I was visiting them, or they visiting us, I would do anything an animal would allow me to. So I would be a very big hypocrite to point any fingers at anyone or say anything to contrary, or disparage them. There is also the fact i have been mocked, made fun of, and excluded from things in the past. I was also quickly banned form FurrAffinity for defending myself when someone was tearing apart another zoo and mocking them even though the context they were using was old news and had already been resolved. there was no love, or acceptance I was a sick pervert that was trying to sell something as the mods put it.It never use to be that way until certain types joined FA and banned together with other zoo haters and convinced the mods it was in their best interest to be intolerant and not be a free an open platform anymore instead of simply forming their own little paradise and leaving every other Fur in peace. Better to stir the pot I guess and hurt other folks. the best place I have been is DeviantArt whre they just tell folks to blacklist, sit down, shut up, or move on if they so hate certain things.

I do not like clicks, clubs, exclusive groups, etc.. others can feel free to be part of these but not I because they are simply there for those who wish to feel better than everyone else for one reason or another. Me I am a simple yote that feels everyone should be loved and accepted for who they are and where they are at in their lives. True love, and compassions says, "I love san care about you no matter what!" Plus I am a horrible screw up myself and have faults, and failurs aplenty and am far from being a pritine kettle, I am one big soiled cualdren with no ground to stand on and accuse others. I can cast no stones as it were!

I love you all, and hope the best for everyone, I alos hope life alwys gives you cheeries instead of leamons! May you also be well, may you have most awesome day full of wonderful surprises, blue skies, sunshine, and warmth! * Friendly hugs, nuzzles, and kisses to anyone who mght need, or enjoy such things! * :gsd_love: 🌹 🌷
Hey there! Nice kind words here. I swim in the dumpster from time to time here, but it’s always refreshing to me to read something like this that seems actually genuinely caring. Same back to you, I hope that you and yours have a great day. 😀

Hey there! Nice kind words here. I swim in the dumpster from time to time here, but it’s always refreshing to me to read something like this that seems actually genuinely caring. Same back to you, I hope that you and yours have a great day. 😀
And a friendly howdy back at ya! Well thank you kindly! I think if most folks were honest with themselves they would find this to be true, I try my best to always be honest and truthful about who I am and how I feel towards others. Again thank you so much! :gsd_love: It was an awesome day to be sure! All sunshine, bright, blue skies and lots of warmth, not the rainy gray that had been predicted.

Thank yo so kindly for responding! :gsd_love: It is always appreciated!

I hope you are most well and that you and yours have a most wonderful day full of all things awesome! :gsd_love:🌹🌷

Everyone has done things in the past that they regret and/or not proud of. Live for today and tomorrow and don't let your past dictate who you are now. It is not hypocritical to point out to people things you may have done as being wrong provided that you have resolved them yourself, use the experience to teach others.

As for being ostracized or worse in society for being zoo, that is something all of us have to carry unfortunately. Secrets aren't always wrong to keep.

And back at ya beautiful @TrixxxTrixxx ! I appreciate this so very much! :gsd_love: This is so kind and beautiful! Ya left me kinda speechless! Someone deserves something special! I hope you are most well and that you have companions of the furry variety. I also hope you have most excellently beautiful day, full of kindness, compassion, love, affection, and amazing surprises! :gsd_love:🌷🌹 *Friendly hugz, nuzzles, and cuddles to yas! *

Everyone has done things in the past that they regret and/or not proud of. Live for today and tomorrow and don't let your past dictate who you are now. It is not hypocritical to point out to people things you may have done as being wrong provided that you have resolved them yourself, use the experience to teach others.

As for being ostracized or worse in society for being zoo, that is something all of us have to carry unfortunately. Secrets aren't always wrong to keep.
Aww how awesome is this? Very! :gsd_love: I forget even the bible points out this very important ideal as do many prominent , wise folks throughout history. It makes sense because if we hang on our past it is very difficult to move forward. Also you make a very valid argument about teaching others from our mistakes so they don't get bogged down by them as well. It is what being wise and having wisdom is for.

Yup and yup! Better to keep it to ones self than get into a big mess over it.

Thank you kindly for this wise input!

I hope you too are most well and that you have furry companions. I also hope you too have most amazingly beautiful day with much love, compassion, affection, compassion, kindness, and amazing surprises! :gsd_love:🌹🌷*Does the awesome @erphy also appreciate friendly, hugz , nuzzles and cuddles?*

Aww how awesome is this? Very! :gsd_love: I forget even the bible points out this very important ideal as do many prominent , wise folks throughout history. It makes sense because if we hang on our past it is very difficult to move forward. Also you make a very valid argument about teaching others from our mistakes so they don't get bogged down by them as well. It is what being wise and having wisdom is for.

Yup and yup! Better to keep it to ones self than get into a big mess over it.

Thank you kindly for this wise input!

I hope you too are most well and that you have furry companions. I also hope you too have most amazingly beautiful day with much love, compassion, affection, compassion, kindness, and amazing surprises! :gsd_love:🌹🌷*Does the awesome @erphy also appreciate friendly, hugz , nuzzles and cuddles?*
Of course I would accept some yote cuddles!

I know, this community is one of the very few where those of us who make up this "1%" can share out zoosexuality with freedom and peace.
I feel you, I was also excluded in high school just for being a little different and not following the gangsta trend in my country which sadly still continues today, but in my college no one cares about trends and likings lol.

Well I like you. But apparently I am a terrible judge of character online. I was a big screw up in life at first as well. Woooo screw ups unight.

you learn from stuff like that. We be ight now

Back