• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Why can we marry human girls but not mares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MareMan

BANNED
Mares because I prefer mares.
But why is is that it's encouraged for us to settle down and marry a women but it's not to marry animals? My mare is the most beautiful, beloved and amazing girl I know. She is basically my wife, and honestly I think would make a better wife than any woman. I'll gush about her a bit, sorry in advance but.. I love her.

I WANT TO marry my mare. I want that amazing ceremony, my friends and family, her herd to come. I want her father to trot her down the isle. I want a gown made for horses just for her. And don't even get me started on consummating the marriage, oh boy. I hope its ok we have had sex many, many times already.
I don't understand why it's not allowed when we are in love more strongly than most people. To me we are married, but I want it official and recognized. It still hurts me everyday I can't take her home with me, she is "owned" by the farm I work at. But she is my lover, not his property to use. If we were legally married he couldn't use her like a common packmule. I'm so tired of being treated lesser because I don't want women in my life. I don't want to marry a woman and get divorced and see her take everything. No man in my life had a successful marriage. The human wives always had an affair or stole the money and kids away. None seemed to even think any of this was.. was just wrong. That's scary, it's horrifying.. They don't have a conscious, no remorse..

But if I married my mare i know we would have a long and happy life together. My mare understands me, she cares for me, she listens and talks with me. She loves me and is in love with me. She wants what is best for me in life. I just know it, it has to be true. I mean even marry had mare in it.. close enough.

If other men can marry a woman and suffer, then I should be able to marry my mare and thrive.

I've no want to be held down by one partner, so unless I get to marry an endless amount of bitches then I'm good. But yeah I can see your reasons. Why the fuck should we be forced to marry the literal reason our lives are being destroyed as men when marriage to an animal girl sounds way nicer.

Thanks I guess. My only goal is love.. and I don't think women are physically or emotionally able to understand that or give it. They seem broken.
My mare though.. oh god she is just perfect!

Because horses have no concept of marriage. Lol. You're free to hold your own little wedding, maybe someone on here would even tailor a dress up for her. :p But I mean the answer is common sense. Even if zoophilia was legal, horses can't say "I do."

Because horses have no concept of marriage. Lol. You're free to hold your own little wedding, maybe someone on here would even tailor a dress up for her. :p But I mean the answer is common sense. Even if zoophilia was legal, horses can't say "I do."
Why do you think animals can't say I do? Animals are very intelligent, my mare is smarter than most people. Just because she can't speak human doesn't mean she doesn't speak. We talk all the time. She would most certainly say I do. I didn't have a ring to propose to her when I "married" her my own way but she was elated when I asked her to be mine and only mine. I'm sorry that you think they are all just.. just big dumb animals. My mare loves me with all her heart and soul and I love her just as much. This is what marriage should be.

Marriage is a human concept and there's really no way to explain it to a horse. It's not something horses have. It's a legally binding contract between two individuals, not just saying "I'll always love you". A horse has no concept of it so they cannot agree to it.

I support the concept of zoo marriage. The only legal protection i could see it benefiting is protection and extra punishment if someone were to commit a violent act against your animal spouse. So if a bigot went a killed your mare wife, and got caught, it wouldn't be just a slap on the wrist animal cruelty charge, it would be stacked with whatever proposed additional punishment this legal document would provide from the state.

I support the concept of zoo marriage. The only legal protection i could see it benefiting is protection and extra punishment if someone were to commit a violent act against your animal spouse. So if a bigot went a killed your mare wife, and got caught, it wouldn't be just a slap on the wrist animal cruelty charge, it would be stacked with whatever proposed additional punishment this legal document would provide from the state.
It's not just that. It would help end discrimination. I could bring my mare with me on dates, to different places to eat and visit. See and experience the world with her. No one could say no because she is my legal wife. I want this.
You see men bringing their destructive wives on dates only to be berated and insulted, meanwhile my mare wife and I would just be sitting back laughing at them while enjoying a night out.

It's not just that. It would help end discrimination. I could bring my mare with me on dates, to different places to eat and visit. See and experience the world with her. No one could say no because she is my legal wife. I want this.
You see men bringing their destructive wives on dates only to be berated and insulted, meanwhile my mare wife and I would just be sitting back laughing at them while enjoying a night out.
I think that is alittle too far. Plus you can do that now in some places, just ride your mare into a small town.

You've been banned for sock-puppeting. We can see your IP's Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back