wholesome zoo moments thread !!

Their eyes full of love and cuddles when I leave work and I go to pick my boys up from my relatives' house ...
The tenderness of when in the park they show their jealousy if a man approaches me ...They are very protective ...

Once I was so turned on that I cam as soon as my dogs tip touched my anal, I couldn’t control myself. I got up cleaned myself off and when I sat back down my dog sat at my feet with his big brown eyes just giving me that puppy face and was whimpering. He was begging to take me and I knew it. As I stood up and started to pull my pants back down you could just see the light in his eyes and I felt even closer to him as he took me from behind knowing how happy he was inside of me.

My Rhodesian doesn’t like going into my room because it’s a little too small for him (he’s a BIG boy), but last year I was pretty sick and couldn’t get out of bed for three days. He spent all that time in my room (barely being able to move) only getting out for water and bathroom before coming right back in. He barely ate either. I think he was having a worse time than me.

My Rhodesian doesn’t like going into my room because it’s a little too small for him (he’s a BIG boy), but last year I was pretty sick and couldn’t get out of bed for three days. He spent all that time in my room (barely being able to move) only getting out for water and bathroom before coming right back in. He barely ate either. I think he was having a worse time than me.
Love can over come all sorts of things. He obviously cares about you.

After a long doggy 69, he will stay in bed in the same spot and wait for me to get back from cleaning myself. So we can snuggle and fall asleep.

Back