• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Who enjoys watching boys get knotted?

Not a watcher, I'm balls deep in my dog while he's knotted! wouldn't say no to a good blow job during or after, or more if any energy left. but very rare. sadly current male is not interested at all in getting it from behind, need another shep husky mix for that.

Not a watcher, I'm balls deep in my dog while he's knotted! wouldn't say no to a good blow job during or after, or more if any energy left. but very rare. sadly current male is not interested at all in getting it from behind, need another shep husky mix for that.
I've never felt the desire to top personality, I'm a huge sub. Wanna submit fully to a big energetic boy :3

I've never felt the desire to top personality, I'm a huge sub. Wanna submit fully to a big energetic boy :3
I was answering your question, watching is not a thing for me, usually I'm breeding my girls but change of pace is nice. It was rather obvious where you want to be in the pile as you said as much in your question!

I was answering your question, watching is not a thing for me, usually I'm breeding my girls but change of pace is nice. It was rather obvious where you want to be in the pile as you said as much in your question!
Yep, I getcha! Sorry if it came across as blowing off your answer or anything, totally didn't mean it that way!

I would love to be stuck to so many doggy knots 😜 id have to try and film it for future reference lol. The thought of having a video of myself doing what i watch other people doing gets me so horny.
Id deepthroat dog dicks and choose the knot over oxygen hahaha

I would love to be stuck to so many doggy knots 😜 id have to try and film it for future reference lol. The thought of having a video of myself doing what i watch other people doing gets me so horny.
Id deepthroat dog dicks and choose the knot over oxygen hahaha
I agree! A video of me getting knotted would be so hot 😖

I'm a 22 year old boy, I've been super submissive my whole life and would love to be dominated by a dog. The thought of someone watching it happen is so good 😖

Who enjoys watching males knotted?
I like watching anyone getting knotted but seeing a guy knotted with his balls hanging there bouncing and his cock leaking precum all over is hot. Especially if I am the one knotted.

Back