Which experience of yours was your favorite?

My favourite experience is eating out mare pussy right after she got bred by a stallion…the taste of mare in heat, combined with semen, the juices just pouring out and running all over my face and body….the smell, the feel, the mental rush….best experience of my life! So looking forward to breeding season just around the corner! 🥰🥰

For me would be the first time my dog licked my cock and made me cum, the feeling was amazing and seeing him lick up all the cum made me want to be locked even more

My favorite would have to be the first night my beauty girl and I had sex for the first time. After her licking me for a while and the little occasional deep throat action. She turned over so happily and let me stick my hard dick right into her vagina. As her tale started to wag I slowly pumped my load in her, ever so slow and sensational. It was a feeling like no other, and a feeling i crave everyday. Our love it reciprocated, it’s amazing…

The 1st time I was mounted and penetrated. It was an amazing experience for me at that age. The culmination of experimentation, curiosity and an intact dog

My first time. He was a GIANT English Mastiff that I was basically teasing to do something. Well, he got me and pounded into my ass like a jackhammer. Ended up knotting me and I was basically lifted off the floor and dragged around backwards by his massive knot. Cannot say when this happened to me, but I was definitely hooked after that!

Back