Which dog has the biggest cock?

some of those who were around since the time of beastforum may be able to tell you about the legend of the alabai tho. rumor has it they are the most well endowed of all our canine friends. many will claim the alabai is as fantasy as the unicorn.. fortunately for us.. a couple pics have emerged to show otherwise. nom nom nom nom. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE ALABAI
😍

Giant schnauzers are a good option , I had two and their cocks were seriously long and quite thick. There are some vids with a pair of GS showing their huge cocks in this forum, surprisingly this breed is underrated but in terms of the cock, they are really big, specially horny and also easy to train
wow interesting! so, was that pic of you and one of your boys? Did you take them? What was it like taking such long cocks? DO you happen ot have links to those vids?

Ex had a pitt with a massive dick, he was about 8" before the knot, but the knot was absolutely massive. We could never get the knot inside her, just too big
That's what I kind of fear - getting a puppy that my partner and I grow to love, only for him to grow a little too large for my partner to accommodate. I'm sure it's still great fun, but man that must be frustrating.

I agree with most of the comments above. I only play with BIG/HUGE intact male dogs so I have some experience here. The HUGE breeds , Gt Dane, St Bernards, Mastiffs tend to be the biggest. However GSDs, Dobermans, Boxers and Labs can reach 8 plus knot. Before you ask biggest ever have been 10 plus knot from the huge breeds mentioned. Have fun.

That's what I kind of fear - getting a puppy that my partner and I grow to love, only for him to grow a little too large for my partner to accommodate. I'm sure it's still great fun, but man that must be frustrating.
you can control knotting by using the mish position. this allows you to control depth and likelihood of knotting.

U ever let him breed you
Just been looking after an 18month old english mastiff makes a dane look small i love looking after him while his owner is away
yes they are HUGE, I also look after/entertain a Mastiff once a month and his knot is almost the size of a small grapefruit. It feels amazing but need a couple of days to recover after his visit.

yes they are HUGE, I also look after/entertain a Mastiff once a month and his knot is almost the size of a small grapefruit. It feels amazing but need a couple of days to recover after his visit.
Otis's knot is no where like that big but he is a full 10in to that knot so round about 13 in , and somehow he manages to slide his legs underneath you so every inch is in you when he finally finishes swelling .
He has a routine when he fucks he fucks hard fast and obviously so deep then just throbs away inside you as he pumps his sperm inside you , then without warning he starts to move inside you again .

Not for long but enough to turn your gspot into orgasm central, dont know about yours but Otis loves his cock sucked and he has worked out that 69 is fine

Mastiff… I will die on this hill
They're not, on average. I will definitely attest that Boerboels, Kangals, Alabais, and Great Danes average larger in overall volume. Bloodhounds are similarly hung to the average Mastiff. That being said, Mastiffs are definitely among the largest. Probably top 10-20 of all breeds, based on average penis size for an adult male.

Back