Which dog has the biggest cock?

Not only breed depending but also individually

None of my boxers have packed a 'standard'
Package breed specific.

If you want big get big.

I have seen a pitbull with a 9 inch cock(excluding Knott)
I have also seen a 4inch pit bull.

Roll of the dice to a ceirtan degree

My boxers have been anywhere from 4 to 7inches excluding Knott.

Great dane, mastiff, newfie, akita usually have large equipment - You can look at the body of a typical specimen of the breed and determine the width and length scaling towards smaller dogs. Sadly there is no guarantee and the size may have more to do with invidual of the breed than the breed itself.
I mean i've seen a pencil dicked dane and very hung lab.

The dog's penis size will depend on his bone structure the most, since dogs have a bone inside the penis (baculum)
Animals like primates, rodents and horses are a bit of a freaks of nature for NOT having it - most animals do!
So a dog with a heavy-set bone structure is more likely to have a bigger penis. It's statistically more likely to find, for example, a cocker spaniel with a bigger penis than a greyhound, since cocker spaniel is more heavy-set and greyhound is lithe despite the size difference otherwise.

Biggest dog penis I ever handled myself was a Saint Bernard. Those dogs are heavy bone and heavy build.

Overall the bigger the dog the bigger the dick. Not always though for example some Rotts have huge dicks, and some laughablely small.

In general Bloodhounds seem almost always big. And Danes tend to almost always have big knots but not nessicerly be as long as say a Shepherd.
I hope you don't laugh at the small dogs. They will be self conscious lol :p

okay. mebbe he isnt the biggest ever but hes still a ton of fun! I would say great danes, mastiffs and st bernards seem like they are packin the biggest dog stix.. but you never know.. a lot of times you will come across a medium-large framed dog that it turns out hes packing a whole fifth leg!! thats why its a good practice that when ever you come across one for yourself, to give him a helping handy and flip him out long and hard to find out for yourself!

some of those who were around since the time of beastforum may be able to tell you about the legend of the alabai tho. rumor has it they are the most well endowed of all our canine friends. many will claim the alabai is as fantasy as the unicorn.. fortunately for us.. a couple pics have emerged to show otherwise. nom nom nom nom. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE ALABAI

Attachments

• ifHGoG9.jpg
    ifHGoG9.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 4,884
  • BLw72ad.jpg
    BLw72ad.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 5,254
  • va1uPiL.jpg
    va1uPiL.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 4,692
some of those who were around since the time of beastforum may be able to tell you about the legend of the alabai tho. rumor has it they are the most well endowed of all our canine friends. many will claim the alabai is as fantasy as the unicorn.. fortunately for us.. a couple pics have emerged to show otherwise. nom nom nom nom. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE ALABAI

I've had this pictures for many years, but finally I know more about these. An Alabai... interesting. I've seen pics of the breed, totally sexy dogs, and this only reaffirms that impression.

This question is like asking an African American guy if all them are well hung and his answer is, "it depends on the individual and as for me I have tiny dick." This is exactly what my buddy in college told another friend of ours when he asked him. I have always wondered why so many white guys are hung up on this. I think they just are looking for some python in their sexual diet. All races have dick sizes spanning the size spectrum from gerbil to elephant. Same goes for all mammals not all males are created equal.

Not only breed depending but also individually

None of my boxers have packed a 'standard'
Package breed specific.

If you want big get big.

I have seen a pitbull with a 9 inch cock(excluding Knott)
I have also seen a 4inch pit bull.

Roll of the dice to a ceirtan degree

My boxers have been anywhere from 4 to 7inches excluding Knott.
My girlfriends pit is 7 or 8 excluding knot and super thick. So hot her fucking that big cock and taking the knot.

ive seen quite a lot different breeds, but im sure there are much more expeciened people around here... but what i wanted to stress is that you should consider it depends the same as with humans... you can generslize that a 6 feet caucassian man has a 6-7inch cock or whatever. Theoretically great danes should be the biggest, ive seen one and it literally looked like a human dick... but.. much smaller rottweilers, even though slightly shorter, had the cocks sooo massive in girth that i doubt any regular woman could handle them. The biggest in terms of girth and length combined was akita, like a tiny pony:D although one big dalmatian for example was also on par with the great dane... so it all depends, as a rule of thumb, the bigger dog, the bigger cock, but thats just a rough approximation... but i think what should be consider more is ease of handling:) ... as far as i remember labs tended to go berserk:))) .. always willing to eat and hump, but very difficult to manage:)

I'm not into dicks but the size and knots of dogs has intrigued me! I grew up around many dogs so I've seen plenty even without wanting to haha
But what gets me curious is how you can get rarities in size and curvature in both dogs and humans lol
Obviously bigger the breed more likely will have larger structure the a smaller breed, but it's the odd ones that I find more interesting
You can get a small dog with so large equipment it's comical looking, and you can also see these huge breeds with a penis you might think belongs on a horse like the Alibai pics a few posts up above!...to some that might be a challenge, but to others it's probably frightening ! Lol

Its different per dog there is variations within breeds, I've seen a small dog that was hung like a Dane and big dogs that were average sized down there, but I'd say Great Danes generally have the longest shaft and decent girth (up to10 inches long) When it comes to the biggest knot generally dogs like Mastiff, Saint Bernards and Newfoundland's have a knot close to the size of a baseball and average shaft length (between 6-8 inches long)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the eight-point-seven-zillionth time, there is no useful answer to the question asked. One dane might have a 10 inch cock with a softball sized knot, the next one you meet might barely have 6 inches and a knot the size of a golf ball. But then the pit bull next door might be swinging more meat than both of the danes together, or he might run away and hide due to the shame of finding out he's got a smaller dick than a chihuahua.

The only thing that can be said with any real accuracy is that *IN GENERAL*, a bigger dog is gonna have a bigger dick, and even that doesn't hold true in all cases.

Back