Which bit is more pleasurable

horse slut

Tourist
Hi all
I've been into big toys and fisting for ages but I haven't been able to find a stallion to rearrange my insides so I'm thinking about getting a toy.
I'm just curious about people's experiences, does more of the enjoyment come from the animal aspect of it or is it more the physical stimulation that an animals dick can provide?
I guess I'm trying to figure out if getting a horse shaped toy will be any more fun than a similarly sized human toy

Personally for me its a combination of things. i find equine dildos provide much more stimulation than a generic dildo. The shape stimulates places differently and you can get some pretty good sized horse dildos, much larger than any generic human dildos.

I have abit of a unhealthy obsession with livecast equine dildos, but they are as close as you can get to the real thing

Very large inflatable knots have been the best for me and hit the right spots, although it did take time to be able to take them fully.

My next purchase will be equine just to have a comparison.

Having the actual animal there is definitely worth it. My inflatable is larger than my dog, but I'd much rather have him, feeling his fur, pumping madly, and the pulsation of his cock.

Just me...

Personally for me its a combination of things. i find equine dildos provide much more stimulation than a generic dildo. The shape stimulates places differently and you can get some pretty good sized horse dildos, much larger than any generic human dildos.

I have abit of a unhealthy obsession with livecast equine dildos, but they are as close as you can get to the real thing
A live cast equine dildo sounds incredible, how much do they usually cost?

i would say the stimulation is great! i used to have a large chance flared from bad dragon and the plugging sensation of the flair really hit a lot of good spots. it was a bit too long for my liking so i eventually sold it but i would definitely recommend getting animal shaped dildos (they’re honestly way more stimulating and the mental imagery is also great)
I think the mental imagery is what I'm looking forward to most but I can't wait to see how they feel physically too

Very large inflatable knots have been the best for me and hit the right spots, although it did take time to be able to take them fully.

My next purchase will be equine just to have a comparison.

Having the actual animal there is definitely worth it. My inflatable is larger than my dog, but I'd much rather have him, feeling his fur, pumping madly, and the pulsation of his cock.

Just me...
Literally just reading that last paragraph made me excited, I really need to find a zoophile fuck buddy with a pet

Also accidentally reported this post, the "reply" and "report" buttons look very similar after a long day at work haha is there a way to un report it?

Literally just reading that last paragraph made me excited, I really need to find a zoophile fuck buddy with a pet

Also accidentally reported this post, the "reply" and "report" buttons look very similar after a long day at work haha is there a way to un report it?
There's nothing like the real thing for sure!

I'm way out from you! I'm in Texas.

Guessing you don't have the means of getting/having a full time furry partner?
Oh that's unfortunate ahah

Sadly not, my landlord doesn't allow pets and even if they did I'm not sure it would be a sensible decision financially for me right now

Oh that's unfortunate ahah

Sadly not, my landlord doesn't allow pets and even if they did I'm not sure it would be a sensible decision financially for me right now
My advice would be to try to make a plan to change your situation so it would be better suited to your desired life!

Where there is a will, there is a way.

I now live pretty much with my pups. Maybe one day I'll find a woman that has desires aligned with my own. Maybe not.

But I know for a fact that I am happier living this way than with someone that made me repress my feelings. Been there, done that.

We only live once that we know of and it's our choice on how we live.

For every minute spent not living how we wish, is a minute wasted unless it is spent going in the desired direction.

My advice would be to try to make a plan to change your situation so it would be better suited to your desired life!

Where there is a will, there is a way.

I now live pretty much with my pups. Maybe one day I'll find a woman that has desires aligned with my own. Maybe not.

But I know for a fact that I am happier living this way than with someone that made me repress my feelings. Been there, done that.

We only live once that we know of and it's our choice on how we live.

For every minute spent not living how we wish, is a minute wasted unless it is spent going in the desired direction.
That's very true, I haven't got a plan as such but there's things I want from life and I'm not gonna stop working till I've got them.

I'd love to adopt a dog right now but it's just not a sensible decision, one day it will be though and I can't wait for that day

Back