• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Which are you more Turned on by , Male or Female dogs

Do you like male or female dogs more

• Male

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Female

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • I like holes regardless

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am way more attracted to male dogs. They are just so sweet, silly, and the most loving beings in the whole world. And I absolutely love dog cocks so much, any shape or size is beautiful

It wouldn't matter If Male or female as long it's Not in an Intimitate way.

But when it goes to sexual fun, I defenitely prefer Male doggies

What I want more than anything in the world is to have a girl of my own that I can love and make love to. Just thinking about HAVING her, and not even doing anything sexual, is enough to make me feel warm and nice. I can't wait for the day I finally do have her, my GSD girl. I'm gonna love her so much ❤️

so far everyone’s a bunch of gay motherfuckers but then again I don’t have much room to talk

lol

What I want more than anything in the world is to have a girl of my own that I can love and make love to. Just thinking about HAVING her, and not even doing anything sexual, is enough to make me feel warm and nice. I can't wait for the day I finally do have her, my GSD girl. I'm gonna love her so much ❤️
I certainly see where you’re coming from and have to agree and I can’t wait till I can get another dog myself

Males for me; however I do enjoy the company of both. Have just had more males and enjoy them more. I'm a natural bottom what can I say XP

For me it is Female dog. I to love female GSD's and I have a very sweet GSD girl whom we are both madly in love with each other, goes way beyond the sexual part. Just being close to her feels like the best feeling in the universe.

I love both male and female dogs, but I am more turned on by male dogs. In high school, I was dating girls and having sex with them but sometimes fantasizing about having sex with other guys. When I accidentally discovered my dog's cock I was so turned on by it that he and I carried on a torrid five-year sexual relationship that went from hand jobs to face fucking to full-on missionary knotting. I lost track of how many times I came with his cock in my mouth or in my ass. So, yeah, I'm more turned on by male dogs.

Back