where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

Nothing nicer that a nice cruise on a twisty road, with everything out
to catch some sun. At highway speed, I had it on my tank, chest and face.
Oh well, at least it did not all get wasted on the tank.
And with someone on the back even several times, but then my hands stayed nicely on the steering wheel :cool:😁

Driving my car with a lot of traffic, in a corner of a workshop from a customer, the backyard of my parents, in a toilet from a customer chatting with a zoo girl.

Beside a friend when they were sleeping and when I was i was younger in school I did some slight touching then had to go to the bathroom, once at a old job once again had to go to bathroom.

Have you guys seen grown asparagus? They're like thicc bushes that reach to chest height and in a field you really can't see what's going on behind lots of them. Well I was in a field of them really big and with lots of them. Went inside a good distance while my dad did some stuff outside and I just jerked off right there on the "open". Dad actually aproached me while I was cumming but didn't see anything. Risky af but real fun!

I was at a public barn in a vacant stall, the smell of horses had me hard as a rock. There must have been a mare in heat somewhere. People where around, but not immediately close by. The two resident mini donkeys walked into the stall I was in and caught me wacking it, rather than people thankfully. The two seemed curious about what I was doing, as the one female sniffed me and raised her tail as I came. I had to get the hell out of there before people got the wrong idea. lol.

im the carport out the front of a dog wash
lady in a dress washing her dog who had a big set of balls lol my imagine went crazy :)

Oh man, I've jerked it in so many public places, including in work and around work haha. I made it a goal to get off at least once at every job I work

Back