where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

where was the riskiest place you have masturbated at but didnt get caught...friends house,public bathroom,etc.
At my job place where my female colleague taking lunch in canteen and I masturbate with her water bottle in our rest room where I alone every time I did with her water bottle and shoot my cum inside her water bottle, and then waiting for her to drink that water... It's very horny moment for me... I did masturbate with different objects of her..... Mmmmmmmmm

Laying next to my sleeping freinds on a cold camping night in a tent which was too small for all of us so we all has to be on our side

At home. I was 13 and my sister was a junior in high school. We were watching a movie together on the couch. I got up to go to the bathroom and also dug thru her hamper (which I had done many times before). When I returned, I got on my knees and zipped down my pants. With my face in her hair, I stroked off with a pair of her dirty panties wrapped around my cock. Just before I peaked she turned around and saw me cumming in her panties. Needless to say, she was totally a cock tease for years after.

Back in HS a friend's father treated a bunch of us to a Stanley Cup hockey game in the Twin Cities. We all shared a couple of hotel rooms with two guys sharing the same beds - I squeezed out a load in the middle of the night next to a hot guy.

Back