where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

While out in a public walking trail, found a small shaded area by some trees, recorded it but didn’t get to finish due to a lady and her small dog coming around.

At work hehe <3 I work with dogs and there was a dog there who wasn't really into mounting but he was a very mouthy and licky boy....I was sitting in the back half of his kennel and he kept burrying his head into my crotch.....I cannot hold back when it comes to dogs just being in their presence turns me on so I was getting hard and I pulled myself out....he started licking me and I started playing with my balls and rubbing the bottom half of my shaft. My head was being worked on by his wet dripping tongue and I came.....pretty quickly hehe the dog helped clean me up. I kept a good look out and didn't get caught but I just wanted to lean back and let him clean every inch of my cock for as long as he wanted .....so sexy!

I haven't done as many risky things as I want to tbh, but the riskiest I can recall is jerking off in the living room under a blanket with other people in there lol. I came all over the blanket so it was pretty awkward but somehow I didn't get caught.

Back