When is a dog cumming?

Dogloverme

Tourist
Please forgive my lack of knowlege here but i was wondering ...
When is a dog cumming when riding a guy...
Is it when he mounts and starts humping for minutes or is it when he stops humping and his balls and tailbone are pulsing gently ?
Which cum stage ( precum...cum..and prostrate cum ) is happening when?
Can the guy feel the warm sperm inside as dog squirts it?
I wonder how many guys orgasm when getting fucked by their doggy pals :)
Ah so many questions lol
thanks

Pre-cum thinner and clear; cum thicker and whitish :)

A dog is cumming after he stops, and he is visibly pulsing.
Precum during initial penetration, helps to push in, then sperm-rich semen after he knots. Then that changes after a time to the prostatic fluid.

Now that makes so much sense..and it is sucha turn on mmmmmm... tnx for explaining !!

The first few shots are thin and transparent, this is the pre-cum that is needed to lubricate the vagina and also flushes the urethra.
The next few shots are thicker and whiter, the sperm-rich part. It varies when it erupts, depending on when and how much stimulation the knot receives.
In the third stage, a thinner and transparent content is pre-cum from the prostate in a manner similar, but this continues for several minutes. The purpose of this is to dilute the sperm during knotting and to maximize the chance of the liquid being brought up through the narrow cervix. The dog's uterus is long and many eggs need to be fertilized, which is why it is necessary to support the sperm with more fluid.

Unfortunately, human ejaculation is not like that... :husky_sad:

I know we must already have innumerable threads on this. But the ejaculation in a canine breaks down into three fractions: 1) preseminal, 2) seminal, 3) post-seminal. The preseminal is the first few shots of clear, starting immediately when he begins thrusting. It flushes / cleanses the male urethra and vaginal canal of the bitch. Second or middle fraction, seminal, also short-lived, is the cloudy-white and sperm-rich fraction, generally begins soon as he stops thrusting and feels that he is tied. Post-seminal is the third and final fraction, longest-lasting and most voluminous, beginning on the heels of the seminal and lasting throughout the tie. Twelvepaws' contribution was spot-on.

Can the guy feel the warm sperm inside as dog squirts it?
I wonder how many guys orgasm when getting fucked by their doggy pals

I can certainly feel it in my mouth when we do oral; his squirts tickle the back of my throat or press into my tongue a little and spread salty saline flavor everywhere in my mouth, like tears but the of-joy kind (and a bit of a sore throat for an hour or so afterward, but I don't care). Cannot feel the actual liquid shots in my butt during anal, no. But I can feel the tether (behind knot) twitching if all is calm and I'm focused. And yes, when I'm in good practice, not only can I achieve my own orgasm while knotted, but I actually have to make a strong effort not to cum until he's done. Why? Because if you cum early before him, the pleasure and riding waves of endorphins leaves you quickly, and the knot gets uncomfortable big-time. But you're still stuck! And so you're left with pain to ride out the rest of the tie. Better to keep on edging, hold your own until he is finished (completely) with his. When you get good at this, pro tip: time your release to coincide with the moment he flags and deflates his knot, releasing you in more ways than one, and the two of you collapse into a messy puddle of spent mutual lust to lick up. Promise, it'll be better than any pillow talk you've ever heard (y)

There are phases in which dogs cums there is pre-cum which is clearly more looking like water and then when he is deep in pussy/asshole pulsing inside and you feel the cum flowding inside.

This seems like a gimme question if there ever was one.

Uh, my guess is when the semen starts flowing from their penis? Dead giveaway.

I can't answer everything, but I can answer,

A dog is cumming after he stops, and he is visibly pulsing.
Precum during initial penetration, helps to push in, then sperm-rich semen after he knots. Then that changes after a time to the prostatic fluid.
Super helpful!!

Back