• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

When did you first realise you were into Zoo?

It was when reading a naughty comic book, and one of the guys got his rocks off in a goat. I didn't really 'get' it at the time that this was supposed to be gross in an off-kind of humorous way, I just gathered that "hey, that's sexy too".

First hint was when I was much younger and saw Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was the scene where Dracula in the form of a Werewolf seduced and bit Lucy. I was so turned on looking at it.

Can't even remember what other influences there were. Most of it, I'm sure, came in the form of hentai manga and art.

Attachments

• bsd17.jpg
    bsd17.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 80
First hint was when I was much younger and saw Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was the scene where Dracula in the form of a Werewolf seduced and bit Lucy. I was so turned on looking at it.

Can't even remember what other influences there were. Most of it, I'm sure, came in the form of hentai manga and art.
entirely off-topic, but it's just kinda surreal to see my creation used as an avatar. glad it's liked enough to be used that way. ^^

First time got locked on my cock fresh out the shower it felt amazing but I thought it was wrong. So I told my dog no and I always thought about it. Wasn’t long after that I was on Omegle and someone said do you have a dog and peanut butter? And bam…. I was in the woods (hence the name) with my dog every chance I got

I was 9 I grew up on a farm / ranch when I caught my neighbor girl playing with her horse about three months later she caught me watching her that's how I got started into it 9 years old playing with a horse dick and dog dick and I've been a part of it through all my life now I am looking for like-minded open-minded women and trans women that can explore the opportunities it's available I had discussions with one recently that had opened my eyes to a side that I've been wanting to explore more deeply to more of a dark side nothing bad nobody gets hurt just a good dark side not many of us have that site

I was 9 I grew up on a farm / ranch when I caught my neighbor girl playing with her horse about three months later she caught me watching her that's how I got started into it 9 years old playing with a horse dick and dog dick and I've been a part of it through all my life now I am looking for like-minded open-minded women and trans women that can explore the opportunities it's available I had discussions with one recently that had opened my eyes to a side that I've been wanting to explore more deeply to more of a dark side nothing bad nobody gets hurt just a good dark side not many of us have that site
Sounds like quite the story. My Dracula story is so tame in comparison, lol. Was it something that you and neighbor girl did together?

Back