• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

When did you accept that you liked bestiality?

I had to somewhat accept it pretty early. My first time ever even ejaculating was with the family dog, and it very quickly became a habit. If I didn’t accept myself for it, I think it would've been kind of disastrous

My suggestion is to do a lot of soul searching and not take a lot of time. I spent decades in turmoil going back and forth , each time walking away trying to convince myself that its just a fetish and wrong at that. I suggest that you don't drag out the process as all I feel I did was deny myself many good years of who I really am and what I really wanted in life.
Believe me, I've tried just about everything to come to terms with my zoophiliatic side.

I started being attracted by dogs when i was very young so i never really felt guilt as I grew up like that but i always knew it wasn't something "normal" that i could share with my friends

I started being attracted by dogs when i was very young so i never really felt guilt as I grew up like that but i always knew it wasn't something "normal" that i could share with my friends
This was how it was for me too, the attraction started so young at least to me now it kind feels like it has always been there so I never really had the time to feel guilty about it. It’s like feeling guilty about the fact that I have ten fingers.

I’m not sure if I even still have, but I definitely don’t beat myself up nearly as much as I used to about it. It used to me feel sick. I’ve had enough time to reflect on it to realise I can’t control the feelings I have, so I shouldn’t live in shame and regret.

For me is not guilty feelings the problem... I am who i am and i acceptd myself long time ago. Maybe is the feeling to be so different from other ppl that gave me some bas sentiments in the past... like i am wrong inside bcs i cannot avoid to have this kind of desire. Sincerely find zooville and be here is a great thing whic give me vary good sensations... so thanks all.

I still feel guilty after I cum from time to time I think that I just need to get some reassurance from someone irl that it’s good for me Don’t get me wrong I like it but after I lose that horny energy occasionally my mind goes back to what my religious family thinks about it

I have been intrested in this since I was a little kid. Didnt registered at all at that age ofcourse. It always popped up from time-to-time, sometimes long years passed by I didnt even think about it. In the recent years I’m opened up sexually and this simply came with it, kinda feels like it was always there, I’m just letting it surface now.

Back