Whats you're favourite doggo?

My favorite doggo will probably forever be my girl (she’s my first 💕)
She’s a long haired GSD, looks very much like a European shepherd and the most beautiful thing in my entire world :gsd_love:
She’s so caring but also independent and very smart. Now excuse me, I have a snuggle session to return to!
I'm aggarst, you left a snuggle session with a beautiful GSD girl, just to talk to us? I suggest you get straight back to her immediately. One should never keep a lady waiting.

I'm aggarst, you left a snuggle session with a beautiful GSD girl, just to talk to us? I suggest you get straight back to her immediately. One should never keep a lady waiting.
You’re right! But alas, I couldn’t help turn my attention away just briefly to tell you all how fond I am of her :gsd_love:

You’re right! But alas, I couldn’t help turn my attention away just briefly to tell you all how fond I am of her :gsd_love:
GSD Girl if your reading this over his shoulder or under his arm, depending where your sitting; Just remember humans have short attention spans. So might I suggest you do zoomies all round the house for a few seconds to get the attention of your loving human, and then crash tackle him off his chair so that you end up sitting on top of him. Then give one of those trade mark Sheppy wines to see if he can remember that snuggles are more important than computer stuff. :gsd_happysmile:

I own 2 pitbulls wirch i love and then cane corso, labs, grate dane and i have a thing for strays and cross breeds

Ridgeback's, Labs , Bullterrior's and Jack Russell's , love how ballsy those little fuckers are :D

Yea

Yeah, I love it, Also the one near to my home is around 85 kg, he just cover me fully when he mount me... I will be barely visible. But a good fucker. He fucks slowly but continuous jerks for more than a hour... Also he never out out the cock after fucking. He just turn back and lay down until it pops out.
damn would be amazing to see such a huge beast on top of you, covering you up! You ake his cock for an hour?! How lol? Sore?

Lab or lab mix. They tend to be chill and relaxed. Their knots even beginners can enjoy. Perfect length and thickness cock that aren't intimidating and haven't hurt anyone.

Back