What’s the longest you have been knotted ??

Never really timed us but if I could hold them in and it was a deep knot and I could feel them pulsing and coming in me I would just rock slightly backwards and forwards and it seemed to keep them excited and coming more regular. It differently lasted longer when Swampfrog (husband) was around to help. At a quess the time would be 15 mins to 45 mins maybe. Most times with the long ties I was completely spent and satisfied.

What are some tips to help them want to stay on longer ? I would love to have a long tie time. Is the bigger dogs easier to stay longer with ?
German shepherd is the size I've been with the most. Usually only a few minutes before they try and pull out.
If they stay in, that pulse sends me to orgasm every time. Would love to stay longer after that.

Depends a lot on how soon you respond to his need to breed, but that’s just from my experience.
After a few week or two week vacations, I can say the first 6 or so mounts lasted a good 5 to 10mins longer.. from 5 or 10mins to 10 or 20mins.
Others have said that the second dog to mount right after the first is more inclined to stay in longer.
Kegel exercises allow you to cinch down and let him know it’s too soon to exit….
I don’t think between the dogs I’ve enjoyed, size has made any difference.

Back