What's the last YouTube video you watched?

....Medical intervention that saved Cristian Eriksen's life.....:)....I'm happy for the happy ending....

Ah alright. I get all my Aussie car knowledge from Mighty Car Mods, lol.
Well... since this thread is "What's the last YouTube video you watched?" maybe you should post the last Mighty Car Mods video you watched? ;)

I used to watch them religiously, but I really do need to catch up. It's been many months since I watched one of their videos.

Well... since this thread is "What's the last YouTube video you watched?" maybe you should post the last Mighty Car Mods video you watched? ;)

I used to watch them religiously, but I really do need to catch up. It's been many months since I watched one of their videos.
That’s a very handsome Newfie you have. :gsd_happysmile:

I suppose I am clogging up this thread with my conversation. I haven’t watched MCM for quite a while. They became very commercialized at some point.

That’s a very handsome Newfie you have. :gsd_happysmile:
Thanks! She's my everything!

I suppose I am clogging up this thread with my conversation. I haven’t watched MCM for quite a while. They became very commercialized at some point.
Meh, I'm sure it will get back on topic soon enough. What brought me to the series was their Mira series from start to finish. I loved all the custom modifications they did to bring the car from a tired old beater to something special. I watched them for awhile afterwards but eventually lost interest overtime. I wouldn't be surprised if commercialization played a part in that. There are many youtubers that I need to catch up on such as Cars and Cameras. I might have to revisit MCM and see if any of their new content peeks my interest.

Back