What’s the best thing about being fucked by a dog?

For me, it’s being my true self. Being the bitch I was born to be. Close second is how incredible dog cock feels thrusting inside of my pussy. What is your favourite thing about being fucked by a dog?
My very favorite thing is being used as nothing more than a cum dump. My pussy throbs just thinking of it. I love feeling the knot pulse in my pussy as it pumps me full. My second favorite is hopping on my man’s cock afterwards and feeling the cum run out of me all over his cock! Makes such a mess, turns me on so much I usually squirt my juices all over him along with the dog cum!

Omg
My very favorite thing is being used as nothing more than a cum dump. My pussy throbs just thinking of it. I love feeling the knot pulse in my pussy as it pumps me full. My second favorite is hopping on my man’s cock afterwards and feeling the cum run out of me all over his cock! Makes such a mess, turns me on so much I usually squirt my juices all over him along with the dog cum!
you are so right! My Master has been training me to be a cum dump and it is heaven. I’ve been used by three different guys in the last two days. I am nothing but holes meant for cock. Bliss.

I love that with a dog, I can just let loose. There’s no pressure. It’s just about being in the moment. I’m not worried about if I look good or smell good, or if I’m making enough positive noises. No baggage that needs unpacked. Just two sexual beings giving into our urges and assuming our roles of breeder and bitch.

I love that with a dog, I can just let loose. There’s no pressure. It’s just about being in the moment. I’m not worried about if I look good or smell good, or if I’m making enough positive noises. No baggage that needs unpacked. Just two sexual beings giving into our urges and assuming our roles of breeder and bitch.
You sound like the perfect woman x

Omg!! That is a dream come true!!!😍

My favorite thing is coming to these kinds of threads and trying to guess what accounts are guys pretending to be woman and just spewing out horny shit for the hell of it, maybe that's just me though.

Oh sorry, on topic:

One thing I love is the body temperature difference, you really feel more connected with a dog lover with their heat radiating in to you.

Last edited:
My favorite thing is coming to these kinds of threads and trying to guess what accounts are guys pretending to be woman and just spewing out horny shit for the hell of it, maybe that's just me though.

Oh sorry, on topic:

One thing I love is the body temperature difference, you really feel more connected with a dog lover with their heat radiating in to you.
Would’ve thought it would be more fun to focus on the real accounts. Maybe that’s just me though.

For me, the best part would be the beginning, my dog and I start doing a little foreplay to get horny, slowly and passionately, so the moment does not get wasted. And the penetration of course, feeling my ass getting humped is such a great feeling.

That’s our preferred game as well. But sometimes my husband loves more to clean me up with his tongue and mouth after Max ❤️🔥

The best thing for me is feeling helpless and like I was just there to accept his cock and carry his puppies.
He would always instigate our fucking, he would let me know he wanted it and I was a slut for his cock.
The feeling of him slamming himself in to my ass hole with no regard for my feelings, or if he was hurting me made me feel so pathetic and like I was beneath him.
Also the feeling of the knot swelling in my ass always feels amazing, I did have to have stitches in my ass once though because he pulled out too soon and tore me up.

😵‍💫

1: I can go raw without risk of getting pregnant. I like to get fucked, filled, and plugged, but never will I do it raw with a man. At least not untill I get a hysterectomy.

2: Knotting. I loved getting knotted, always fantasize about getting stuck on a dog and being pumped full of cum

WOW... that is an amazing description. Sounds both messy and fun.

Back