• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

what would you call somebody who's only attracted to other people who are also attracted to animals as a sexually

incubusyiff

Citizen of Zooville
being zoosexual just means people that are predominantly attracted to animals but not specifically other people who are attracted to them so now what would you call a sexuality for somebody who is predominantly attracted to (other people) that are attracted to animals? aslo furthermore how would you name scheme a sexuality like that with other traditional sexualities like gay or bisexual as well as specifically orthodox straight basically? update: like stright people who like animals did the deed's with them but really just wants somebody just like them who's human of the opposite sex who's also done that have and a relationship: why isn't there specific name schemes to the completion of the process?

Last edited:
attracted only sexually = fetishist/beasty with main human tendencies
attracted mentally/love wise(maybe sexual too) = zoo with main human tendencies

?

sounds like the zoo-wife seekers... ppl who are looking for a human partner (usually a woman) to have animal sex for them, both the animal and the human partner probably being just an object to them.

i usually just go with "fetishists"

Reactions: pes
Sounds like a fetish or kink kind of thing. A zoosexual/zoophile is someone who is attracted to animals. Name scheme is just zoo. We go by zoos, like a male homosexual would call themselves gay we call ourselves zoo. Instead of saying "I am a zoophile" we often just say "I am a zoo," like how someone would say "I am gay/a gay."

attracted only sexually = fetishist/beasty with main human tendencies
attracted mentally/love wise(maybe sexual too) = zoo with main human tendencies

?
zoo with predominant human tendencies but only to other zoo's, because normal people are scary like the popular t-shirt, what would you call that,?

Back