• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What was the first 'weirder' animal you fell in lust with?

Terezifaps

Tourist
It seems the majority of people are attracted to dogs and horses, which makes sense! They're beautiful wonderful and sexy animals. But there's a whole swath of others too!

For me it was pigs.. I fell in love with them so hard! Pigs are beautiful ? and it's my life goal to love one!

What about yourself? What was your first non doggy horse love?

Porpoises. In Brazil there are a lot of myths about the amazonian porpoise (o Boto) seducing and having sex with human women, and they say he is irresistible. I always wanted to be taken by one

It seems the majority of people are attracted to dogs and horses, which makes sense! They're beautiful wonderful and sexy animals. But there's a whole swath of others too!

For me it was pigs.. I fell in love with them so hard! Pigs are beautiful ? and it's my life goal to love one!

Surprisingly but same here,, Pig

When I first got into this my younger horny brain wanted to see Sandra Kubicka with a dolphin. I guess that's the first?

The fantasy of a bear taking a woman into his cave and claiming her was also another early one.

Same with pigs. All I heard was that they can orgasm for half an hour and I was hooked. Pig penises are very unique as well, Ive always wondered what one would feel like.

I would say dolphin, but I don't really like drowning... So maybe ostrich? But I also don't like being kicked or pecked to death. Ok ok, how about a velociraptor, powerful, smart, and that claw to cause just enough pain to be pleasure, oh and cuddly feathers?

Damn, based on a few answers, guess mine would have to be pigs too haha,

Idk why but when I first started looking at zoo I kind of always assumed pigs were part of the 'zoo trinity' alongside dogs and horses :ROFLMAO:

Back