What type of animals do you think aren't given enough love in the sextoy market

There's a website called exotic erotics that has some more selections, imo I'd like to see a hyena toy
I think twin tail creations has a hyena. That or weredog. Or maybe nothosaur. Can’t remember, but I KNOW there’s one out there, that looks pretty good.

Not gonna lie, I love this idea. What is it you're looking for? If there's enough people interested we just might make it.
I've seen kangaroo toys on the market but they look underdeveloped. They look like poor quality toys compared to most other species.

I would say again elephant toys. All the ones on the market right now are not really close to the anatomy of the real thing EE came close but the other are not good at all.

We might be solving this issue next year depending on the success of our dog sex doll. If all goes well we'll be releasing a wider variety of animal dolls among other things! Check out the Zealous Zoo group forum for more information. Under fetish based groups.

Either way I agree that pigs have had a severe lack of representation in the sex toy industry.
Please do, can you do a big cat with the spines? That would be amazing

Yeah that would be pretty cool
this is really interesting... reading about the dolphin and the hyena and other animals on this forum. i guess i never even honestly thought about "looking outside the box" or however that quote goes lol. very cool and definitely interesting stuff... it's making me wanna try to get into this stuff and explore more than just dog or horse xxxx

props to 'Sheb Wooly"
a One Eyed, One Horned, flying purple people eater.

or Maybe..
Fred Flintstones Dog, "Dino"
View attachment 106635
or
George Jetson's Dog, 'Astro"
View attachment 106636

more? OOokay..

Brain the dog from Inspector Gadget (Go Go Gadget Horndog)
View attachment 106637

ANY of the "Road Rovers"
View attachment 106638

and for all you Size Queens ( you know who you are )
Clifford The Big Red Dog.
View attachment 106639

Kinda Makes ya wonder, don't it?
(chuckle)

Cowboys of Moo Mesa
View attachment 106640

Thirty/Thirty From "Bravestar"
View attachment 106641
So Many possibilities....
I love the one about Clifford!! I absolutely love that doggg :)

Back