What type of animals do you think aren't given enough love in the sextoy market

I cannot believe...no one is capable to build a real equine's cock CLONE (pony, mini, donkey, zebra, horse..whatever...)...and I mean the fact about the grooming flare (inflated not with air but wit water because in reality is blood - a liquid matter not air matter) and the extensible lenght.
PLUS the attachment (like a vac-u-lock system) to a fucking machine.
:p

I cannot believe...no one is capable to build a real horse's cock CLONE...and I mean the fact about the grooming flare (inflated not with air but wit water because in reality is blood - a liquid matter not air matter) and the extensible lenght.
PLUS the attachment (like a vac-u-lock system) to a fucking machine.
:p
Someone could probably do it but then that horse cock toy would cost you extra.

Big cat penises never get enough love, probably because they are so small, but that's why a dildo would be perfect, you could easily scale it up. The spines wouldn't be made of a hard material, (unless you have a thing for pain) just silicone. Or they could even keep it at life size and I would totally still use it. There are literally NO anatomically correct feline penis dildos on the market. The only ones that are feline in the slightest still look far more like a human dick. (Bad Dragon Snep) Seriously, think of how good it would feel to be fucked by a lion or tiger dildo. Another one is bears, I seriously don't understand why there is a shortage in bear dildos especially with how long their penis is, only one exists to my knowledge and it really doesn't look anything like the real thing. (Fetish Zone "Avonaco" Bear Dildo)

Jellyfish.proof doesnt take a brain to be alive and thrive. Can hunt,kill and breed like rabbits. Yet no genital sex toy. Sure you get stung hundreds of times from the inside. But be only one with a jelly dong toy.

props to 'Sheb Wooly"
a One Eyed, One Horned, flying purple people eater.

or Maybe..
Fred Flintstones Dog, "Dino"
1598890305737.png
or
George Jetson's Dog, 'Astro"
1598890332673.png

more? OOokay..

Brain the dog from Inspector Gadget (Go Go Gadget Horndog)
1598890512276.png

ANY of the "Road Rovers"
1598890571763.png

and for all you Size Queens ( you know who you are )
Clifford The Big Red Dog.
1598890627489.png

Kinda Makes ya wonder, don't it?
(chuckle)

Cowboys of Moo Mesa
1598890974720.png

Thirty/Thirty From "Bravestar"
1598891144388.png
So Many possibilities....

Last edited:
Back