What the wildest zoophile catfish story have you ever heard?

B

blackbull4life

In other words, what is the wildest thing you have been told in DM's or a public thread that was just too far fetched to be true?

I wasn't told this on this site but I was ready stuff on a site called "true confessions" or something and a guy posted that he had been gone for a few days on a fishing trip and when he got back home, his wife and teen daughter where going to the store. Somehow his daughters phone was left behind and curiosity got the better of him and he got into her messages and found a conversation between them mom and daughter. It had a picture of the mom laying on her bed dressed in lingerie or something and saying God I can't wait until your father is gone. I miss you so much. The girl responded with yeah I know mom. I miss you and (dogs name here) so much too.

No teen girl leaves her phone behind and no teen girl doesn't lock her phone

I wasn't told this on this site but I was ready stuff on a site called "true confessions" or something and a guy posted that he had been gone for a few days on a fishing trip and when he got back home, his wife and teen daughter where going to the store. Somehow his daughters phone was left behind and curiosity got the better of him and he got into her messages and found a conversation between them mom and daughter. It had a picture of the mom laying on her bed dressed in lingerie or something and saying God I can't wait until your father is gone. I miss you so much. The girl responded with yeah I know mom. I miss you and (dogs name here) so much too.

No teen girl leaves her phone behind and no teen girl doesn't lock her phone
Reddit is loaded with those “confession” subs. 99% are 🐂💩. Some are well written, making them a good read, regardless.

I had a woman in this forum tell me she was not only a government official in AFRICA but 3 generations of her family, ALL women were either owned and/or in BDSM relationships AND zoos who are incestuous. LOL SMH

I have heard everything and anything.

Online masturbaters are nothing if not fantastical.

Ranging from lol, riiiiiight.......... all the way to......... wow, you are really off your fucking meds, huh?

My favorite, if I can call horseshit stories of any kind a favorite, are the never ending doggie rape stories. Honestly, I admit I call them my favorite because they are ALL so fucking obviously horseshit that I start laughing immediately. The ONLY way you could lose credibility faster is to start your farce with a UFO Abduction and then launch into how the aliens let their dog rape you.

I'm conflicted as to whether it's more insane that you actually want me to believe this is possible OR that YOU believe it is possible.

Idiots do keep life interesting though............

Back