• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What should I do?

Hello guys, first post here
I always been into zoo, so when i moved i got myself a female dog.
I never forced anything, never even touched her or anything. She is growing up and she already has 4 years and i dont know what is happening lately but in the last month, she is always smelling and putting their hands in my crotch when im sitted or in my computer even when im eating. i used to walk around the house with just in underwear and a shirt and
she is always trying to lick and touch where the dick is.
I always suported the ideia of not forcing ur dog into things, so everytime she does that i dont know what to do lol. but like, should i show her the thing? should i push her away? like what is the right thing to do?
(sorry for some mistakes in english)

1. This should be moved to a different sub-forum (one of the educational ones I believe).
2. I don't see any harm in showing it to her since she's showing obvious interest. Just make sure you have enough privacy haha.

To answer part of you question. ((Pheromones: Apocrine glands in the groin and armpits produce pheromones that convey information about age, sex, mood, and if a mammal is able to mate.)) Also you wanna read the how to guide for mating with female K9. Remember when it come to your relationship with you and your dog. Your the alpha and therefore you should take the lead.

Hello guys, first post here
I always been into zoo, so when i moved i got myself a female dog.
I never forced anything, never even touched her or anything. She is growing up and she already has 4 years and i dont know what is happening lately but in the last month, she is always smelling and putting their hands in my crotch when im sitted or in my computer even when im eating. i used to walk around the house with just in underwear and a shirt and
she is always trying to lick and touch where the dick is.
I always suported the ideia of not forcing ur dog into things, so everytime she does that i dont know what to do lol. but like, should i show her the thing? should i push her away? like what is the right thing to do?
(sorry for some mistakes in english)
you take the lead. and she will choose to go with it or not? thats pretty much the dynamic normally. in unconventional means the female will be outwardly open.

Back