What makes canines so damn sexy?

I find some breeds of dog much sexier than others. The pinnacle of canine sexiness in my eyes is husky girls. Those blue eyes are just AMAZING!!

I'm not sexually attracted to dogs in any way. But, I DO love dogs in the regular way humans always have. And, for all the reasons that humans have always loved their dogs. Because of "who" the dog is, and what they represent in loyalty, honesty, integrity, etc.

That being said, some dog breeds just have a visual majesty to them. Clean lines, a type of stance, etc. Many of which I admire purely for visual reasons, call it because they are pleasing to the eye.

Beyond that, I like certain things k9s represent sexually. Depravity, carnal desire, sexual aggressiveness, power, control, the sheer attitude a trained male exhibits to a bitch, and with some breeds, a little bit of menace as well.

If we're talking just a pure love of dogs, a Beagle is every bit as lovable and loyal as a Rottweiler. But, when you turn it into a sexual question, a Beagle just doesn't represent the same thing that a Rottie does. It's not very sexy if a female fucks your Beagle because he's cute and she has an itch.

Put a Rottie or a Mastiff in that same picture and the dynamic flips completely to something else entirely. I generally play with sub women, but not always. But the look in the eye when I position them for their first time is EXACTLY the same, sub or non-sub. It's not fear really, but it is anxiety, nervous trepidation, uncertainty. Something like that. "What have I gotten myself into here?" I LIKE seeing that look in the eyes.

During, when the eyes are open (sometimes they aren't), the look is something else. But, the next time and often in subsequent times, it's a hungry, horny, excited look. When she KNOWS what she's getting going in, and she WANTS what she's about to get. I like that look as well.

A Beagle flopping away on her, maybe even growling as he does, isn't even in the same ballpark as a Rottie grabbing her and pulling her into his thrusting cock. And believe me, him growling represents something very very different to that particular female at that moment. It's a moment of pure unadulterated sexual aggression, possessiveness, at that point, it's as close to "force" as you can get without real actual forced aggression. She belongs to him, and she's powerless to stop it. She is now the fucktoy of a highly aggressive animal, who is going do as he wishes regardless of how she feels about it. ALL he cares about is setting that knot and breeding this bitch, nothing else matters to him. And, that has a level of sexual communication that no man or woman can ever hope to match. And, while I'm sure non-sub females may think or even feel quite differently about what I've just said, I've seen very little to indicate a very big difference in perception than what I've just said. The words may be different, but the pure sexual energy and emotion really isn't all that different. This is a gut level visceral experience.

Loyalty. Unconditional love. Playfulness. Always happy to see you and greet you when you return. Not understanding time, you can go out the door and 5 minutes later come back inside and they're still so happy to see you like you've been gone for days.

It's like explaining to a straight guy why guys are attractive. You might be able to "get it" but you don't really. The attraction to dogs just clicks in our heads. Whether its hardcoded, or a result of whatever got you hard during your formative years and during puberty. I've always been around dogs, spent plenty of time alone with them. It's not a surprise that it transitioned into a full on obsession with them.

Dogs paws smell intoxicating. Their rumps feel so good to the touch. A warm body to spoon and cuddle with that doesn't complain when you fart or some stupid shit. A dog, I can have fun with, getting us both off. But then he's totally down to go for a nature hike or a car ride. Dogs just make the perfect partner.

his smell, his sweetness, his gaze, his attention, his intelligence, his forgiveness, his joy of living, this is what makes me fall in love with dogs after he comes the phisique but I think that everyone knows that very well.

I believe that most dog people are indeed "attracted" to their dogs. For most its not sexual but the attraction is still there.

We have essentially created dogs, selectively breeding them for various advantages and over the years, we have made them cuter, more aesthetically pleasing, and yes. Sexier. I believe deep down we could be genetically predisposed to "enjoying" a dogs physical appearance and I would even dare say that we are attracted to their likeness, smell and pheromones . Dogs are Angel's that we have created, so of course we love them.

What makes them "sexy" can be extended beyond physical attraction. A strong instinct and senses, that you can rely on to help be safe and secure. A dog you know would be loyal no matter what, whose feelings and intentions aren't filtered by endless layers of walled off baggage that humans carry around. Your dog can follow you to hell and back at your side. That's what makes them sexy. Conveniently compatible genitalia is also nice too I guess

Back