• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What is your KRYPTONITE?

Lobo

Tourist
I'm curious what's yall "kryptonite" what is something you like in another person that makes your brain/logic go out the window and make have control over you.

Ill go first.
Redheads girls. Yall kissed by fire and i wanna get burned!
2. Emo and heavily tattooed girls. Its like fucking an even more beautiful work of art. Especially if the tats have stories to them. Black-outs are so sexy.
3. Nerdy cosplayer girls. I wont lie I want to marry a cosplayer and go to event and fuck in characters!

So whats yalls?

If I ever see a dude with muscles, facial hair, tattoos from hairline to knuckles, standing over 6 feet and over 280lbs… like, the type that looks like he would murder me in prison… I’m automatically weak in the knees for him.

Honestly if they’re 6’2+ and over 280lbs they don’t need all the rest and if they’re muscled, tatted, and bearded they can be any size. I just think I might pass out if I see both on the same guy.

If I ever see a dude with muscles, facial hair, tattoos from hairline to knuckles, standing over 6 feet and over 280lbs… like, the type that looks like he would murder me in prison… I’m automatically weak in the knees for him.

Honestly if they’re 6’2+ and over 280lbs they don’t need all the rest and if they’re muscled, tatted, and bearded they can be any size. I just think I might pass out if I see both on the same guy.
Sounds like a human pitbull bully.

This is so fucking real of you to say, cause same, lmao. In general I'm a slut for a pretty man with tattoos and piercings, but boy do I love some height, hair, and muscle tone. 🤌

At the moment it’s girls in tight active wear especially short shorts
but also go to dressage comps and always think wow there cute

Cute girl feet, bonus if she's wearing ultra thin black nylons. Double bonus if they have a little scent to them.

Eye liner, the little shaved line in the eye brow kind of an e-girl. If she was into beast then she could pick out the ring herself haha

Back