What is your favorite breed?

I know it's a bit basic, but I always love a good baguette. Also love a nice toasted New Orleans style French Bread

Edit: Ok, just read other responses and realized it's  breed not bread :/
Huskies and malamutes are my favorite, but German Shepherds are a close second

For me personally it would come down to 4 breeds, in this order. Boerboel, Bluetick Coonhound, GSD then Rottie. Hope to get one some day. ^^

I have always liked bull terriers, rottweilers, pit/bully mixes, and great danes. I have been around all of these breeds, (playing, not sexual) and I find them to be very attractive. I've also been around jack russels, labs, retrievers, dachshounds, corgis, and tons of GSDs, but I never viewed them in any sexual manor. The odd one nobody seems to mention is greyhound, but that's likely due to health issues/availability. I used to play with one as a kid, (not sexual) and he was so much fun. Talk about zoomies! lol. My next dog (whenever I am ready for one) will absolutely be a great dane, but that has way less to do with his penis size, and more to do with having a partner that is about the same weight/height as me.

Last edited:
My saint girl is my favorite but I also love Newfoundlands, Great Danes, basset hounds, Tibetan mastiff, Neapolitan mastiff, and Bernie’s Mountain dog.

My old dog was a Dane, he was lovely and have a nice tool, but they are oft lazys. Actually I look for something big but more active and of course pretty, I want a Cane Corso, Rotty or boar boar.

I love dogs in the Spitz family, like huskies and laikas, and shepherds. With that said, all breeds have something to love, of course!

To answer that kind of question though, I have a husky myself and she's a nutcase. Beautiful with an amazing disposition, but a perpetual toddler with fangs that can outrun you. Most of my free time is spent walking and hiking with her. I've also had a shepherd/great Pyrenees mix who was wonderful and intelligent, and lower maintenance.

Did you get your dog? Which one did you get? I don’t ever hear anybody talking about weimaraners here. 🙃 and I like them so much.

Back