What is the meaning of ?????

mrskz64

Tourist
What is the meaning of dog paws tattoos????? and do different locations on the body mean different things???? Is there a different between the meaning of a paw tattoo and a paw neck less?

1594301272151.png 1594301383118.jpeg

Its not like the gays that wore cock rings back in the day to signal their fetishes, I'd look more for zeta tattoos but even then location don't mean much

Yeh and if anything if you ever see a person with paw tattoos as the person why they got the tattoo in person probably will get a more accurate description of its meaning

I have a friend with poochies and have paw prints on his and his wifes arms. But me thinks they just love dogs. They got a huge great dane male tho! Ooof! ?

What is the meaning of dog paws tattoos????? and do different locations on the body mean different things???? Is there a different between the meaning of a paw tattoo and a paw neck less?

View attachment 89329 View attachment 89330

I think the paws on the neck in this case may be cat paws. Cats are most likely to climb up there. Also the lack of claws usually mean it's retracted.

The necklace may actually mean it. I've considered using jewelry instead of tattoos, as they are much easier to remove or explain.

I think the paws on the neck in this case may be cat paws. Cats are most likely to climb up there. Also the lack of claws usually mean it's retracted.

The necklace may actually mean it. I've considered using jewelry instead of tattoos, as they are much easier to remove or explain.
Correct.
There's a spinner at the pet store for cat lovers with that necklace.

Correct.

Right, I would personally make a distinction to use a paw with claws/nails or something more K9. I recently asked a girl who had a paw tattoo on her hip, no claws. She said it was for her cat that passed away. Although it is an odd spot, to be hidden behind underwear , etc.

Personally I don’t believe a dog print tattoo in a on private spot is a distinguishing mark, it could be but there are quite a few individuals that consider their pet family with out this aspect of it. Maybe the younger generation may I have no idea. Although if a woman had that or similar tattoo placed near a private part of her anatomy I’d be more likely to wonder.

Correct.
It's not a cat paw print though. Cats typically have three bulges at the backside of the big pad whereas dogs have two. But then again it's just jewelry and not an anatomy sample for veterinary or scout education.

Although it is an odd spot, to be hidden behind underwear , etc.
Many women do not like visible tats.

It's not a cat paw print though. Cats typically have three bulges at the backside of the big pad whereas dogs have two. But then again it's just jewelry and not an anatomy sample for veterinary or scout education.
You're overthinking this one, methinks. Tat artists are ARTISTS and defer to customers wishes. There's simplicity, there's accuracy, there's spirit-of and there's literal :)

I think paw print tattoos are probably more popular with the "they're my fur-babies" types, and furries both zoo and not.
Getting star tattoos used to be all the rage, but it didn't mean they were sexually attracted to the galaxy :ROFLMAO:

If you had a tattoo of a bird, would that imply you're sexually attracted to birds? No. If you had a tattoo of a lion or tiger, would that imply you're sexually attracted to lions/tigers? No. If you had a tattoo of a dog, would that imply you're sexually attracted to dogs? No!

If you had a tattoo of a paw print, would that imply you're sexually attracted to animals? Of course fucking not!

So ya 99.99% of the time they could or could not be a zoo. Even if you did get one and you are a zoo and someone you knew asked about it, than would you tell them the truth. I wouldn't.
I do believe I have an example of the 00.01% though.
If they have dog pawprints on the front of there hips, on both sides with the paws facing down and pointing in a bit. They are more than likely a zoo.

I think paw print tattoos are probably more popular with the "they're my fur-babies" types, and furries both zoo and not.
Getting star tattoos used to be all the rage, but it didn't mean they were sexually attracted to the galaxy :ROFLMAO:
Nautical stars are the shit ok. I like them and all that I see 😋

I don’t know that it means anything other than they love dogs. If that means emotionally, physically or both you probably have to ask. Years ago in a magazine I saw the most interesting tat I’ve ever seen. It was cat tracks starting at a nipple circling her breast down her belly and ending at the top of her ho ho. Never once did I think it meant she fucked cats, but it was a wonderful tat.

I have a Baculum (k9 penis bone) that I am going to have made into a hippy style (leather wrap-weaved) necklace that will hopefully be more indicative to those in the know.

Back