What is that weird feeling when something touches my back?

I'd like to start by saying that I am not a homosexual or sodomite or anything like that.

There are some strays that I feed through leftover food and water in some bowl where I work. There was a weird moment when one of them simply didn't stop walking between my legs and it's back touched my hemorrhoids. I felt some bit cold twingly (or whatever the English word is) sensation that wasn't all that enjoyable.

I am just wondering if it's something that someone with hemorrhoids or something that anyone with proper nerves in his anus experiences or as usual I have a bodily defect.

That sounds very made up lol
My mother has lots of LGBT friends (from gays to lesbians to transgenders who worked as prostitiues) and this is just one of many stories she has. Her childhood had lots of low life and stuff people so it's not unrealistic to expect this to be true.

Last edited:
I just wanted to make it clear that I had no such interests ever or tried to shove something in my back and the fact that that weird feeling was the only and only thing I experienced in my back.
Ok man. It just seems like you're overcompensating for not liking penis inside your butt. It's all good :)

Ok man. It just seems like you're overcompensating for not liking penis inside your butt. It's all good :)
I find it funny when you westerners stereotype people so much based on what words they say.

Besides isn't this is some internet site. I can casually talk anything open here besides I am just some schmuck with nothing interesting going on with his life so why should i compensate anyway? I can just make some throwaway account to spew my bullshit and call it a day or hell I don't have a reputation to lose by being gay in some LGBT group.

I find it funny when you westerners stereotype people so much based on what words they say.

Besides isn't this is some internet site. I can casually talk anything open here besides I am just some schmuck with nothing interesting going on with his life so why should i compensate anyway? I can just make some throwaway account to spew my bullshit and call it a day or hell I don't have a reputation to lose by being gay in some LGBT group.
Dude, you said like 10 times "I am NOT gay", and you just said "by being gay in some LGBT group". I literally was trying to just help out, because I may just be some stupid westerner but this is a predominantly westerner/English speaking site, and I thought "Maybe this new guy doesn't realize how it appears to most people". And please, stereotype? The only category I would put you in now is "trigger-happy", and that trait changes frequently. Relax my guy. Like you said, it's just some internet site.

Dude, you said like 10 times "I am NOT gay", and you just said "by being gay in some LGBT group". I literally was trying to just help out, because I may just be some stupid westerner but this is a predominantly westerner/English speaking site, and I thought "Maybe this new guy doesn't realize how it appears to most people". And please, stereotype? The only category I would put you in now is "trigger-happy", and that trait changes frequently. Relax my guy. Like you said, it's just some internet site.
Oh well sorry about that. It's just in Discord and places like that people bullshit a lot and I am mostly not get involved guy and I don't use forums all that much.

Back