• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What I’m excited about if I ever get to be knotted

-scratches 🤤🤤🤤 fuck the scratches on your sides and the backs of your thighs showing exactly what you did to the people who recognize it. Visible reminders of how eager and clumsy the dog was to take you. Touching them every now and then so they sting and remind you again

-kneeling and waiting with shaky breath for the dog to sniff and mount you. Jumping and giggling if it licks you first. Knowing I’m being recognized as the breeding hole I am by my very good boy.

-someone helping the dog get on me and in me, their gentle voice praising both of us, telling me how hot I am taking a knot like that. Making sure the knot goes in even if I try to say it’s too big (consensually). Petting my hair like I’m a dog too. Maybe touching themselves watching us.

-the dog being excited and fast and fucking into me without caring what I feel because it’s just doing what’s natural and so am I taking its cock like a good bitch 💕💕 its tail wagging while it mounts me because he’s such a good boy!!! What a good doggy!!!!

-when the knot finally slides in and I cum because I’ve been waiting for it for so long. Feeling it begin to pulse hot thin cum in me over and over and over. Dog drool on my back. Hot doggy breath on my ear as we both wait for it to stop breeding me.

-fingering the cum back in once it’s done and using it to run my clit until I cum more. Maybe someone fucking it deeper in me.

-the dog maybe licking into me to clean me up, its strong tongue making me moan and shake. Petting him and ruffling his ears. Opening my mouth wide for its tongue.

-tasting his perfect cock, nuzzling his balls and the warm fuzzy sheath

-already imagining when I get to do it again

May have to touch myself at work thinking about it…

I always do enjoy hearing women's perspectives on these things. Please do let us know if it meets your expectations when you get your chance!

-scratches 🤤🤤🤤 fuck the scratches on your sides and the backs of your thighs showing exactly what you did to the people who recognize it. Visible reminders of how eager and clumsy the dog was to take you. Touching them every now and then so they sting and remind you again

-kneeling and waiting with shaky breath for the dog to sniff and mount you. Jumping and giggling if it licks you first. Knowing I’m being recognized as the breeding hole I am by my very good boy.

-someone helping the dog get on me and in me, their gentle voice praising both of us, telling me how hot I am taking a knot like that. Making sure the knot goes in even if I try to say it’s too big (consensually). Petting my hair like I’m a dog too. Maybe touching themselves watching us.

-the dog being excited and fast and fucking into me without caring what I feel because it’s just doing what’s natural and so am I taking its cock like a good bitch 💕💕 its tail wagging while it mounts me because he’s such a good boy!!! What a good doggy!!!!

-when the knot finally slides in and I cum because I’ve been waiting for it for so long. Feeling it begin to pulse hot thin cum in me over and over and over. Dog drool on my back. Hot doggy breath on my ear as we both wait for it to stop breeding me.

-fingering the cum back in once it’s done and using it to run my clit until I cum more. Maybe someone fucking it deeper in me.

-the dog maybe licking into me to clean me up, its strong tongue making me moan and shake. Petting him and ruffling his ears. Opening my mouth wide for its tongue.

I love this. You paint such a wonderful, detailed picture. My imagination is in overdrive and won’t let go. So hot.
And your being trans makes it even hotter for me.
Thanks for sharing.

Mmmmmmmm. >\\\\\\\<

Just wait it’s worth it, all of it!

"Maybe someone fucking it deeper in me."...... yes please. How I dream of doing just that

This was a super hot post. I love it. I particularly like your desire to get scratched up and what it means to you. Hope you get your chance soon enough.

Back