• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What happened to zoosbook and the zoo dating sites?

Wolfspirit

Citizen of Zooville
Zoosbook, beast dating and another one I forget the name of (zoodating I think?) are all no longer coming up in searches. I saw them a few years ago but never signed up for them, and now that I want to I cant find them ? Did they change urls? Ive done general searches on DDG with little luck.

Makes me wonder if they got hacked or if they were nothing more than honeypots in the first place.

You know this for a fact? ?
Yes.

Yes.

Omg that sucks ? I dont even want to know how many innocent zoos and animal partners had their lives ruined by them. ?

Only those dumb enough to think that's the way zoo works.
Well those dumb enough to put their personal or traceable info and real pics on there. For all we know, ZV could be the same thing because they ask on here for twitter and facebook info when you're filling out your bio. But yah, lots of overly trusting people out there.

Well those dumb enough to put their personal or traceable info and real pics on there. For all we know, ZV could be the same thing because they ask on here for twitter and facebook info when you're filling out your bio. But yah, lots of overly trusting people out there.
That's just the forum software, no way to remove it. Shouldn't fill out a profile/bio at all.

That's just the forum software, no way to remove it. Shouldn't fill out a profile/bio at all.
Oh that makes sense, I was wondering about that. Bios shouldn't be a problem though as long as they're kept anon and too specific personal info is omitted right?

dunno whatever to laugh or feel sad that there actually are ppl thinking "zoo dating" is a thing... luckily, animal prostitution has no place here.

Reactions: pes
There was a member with his full blown address. Hopefully he removed it after another mod informed him.

There is surely a way to remove it.

Zooville doesn't seem to put a huge priority on user data protection in general though. It's definitely recommended to take care of your security yourselves. Which you should do anyway.

There is surely a way to remove it.

Zooville doesn't seem to put a huge priority on user data protection in general though. It's definitely recommended to take care of your security yourselves. Which you should do anyway.
We can not protect what people decide to give up freely. How about I just ban all the fucking idiots that give out their email, phone numbers, instant messenger handles, social media, addresses, ect?

Do you have any idea what goes on behind the scenes to protect data? Is it not enough that we require an anonymous email to sign up and scrub IP's every fucking day, delete posts that have personal information, ect? I guess not. Maybe we should just stop giving a fuck and let everyone walk themselves into prison.

You probably have not spent enough time reading the titles in personal ads. :D People often offer their animals to other people.
and it's probably for the best

We can not protect what people decide to give up freely. How about I just ban all the fucking idiots that give out their email, phone numbers, instant messenger handles, social media, addresses, ect?

Do you have any idea what goes on behind the scenes to protect data? Is it not enough that we require an anonymous email to sign up and scrub IP's every fucking day, delete posts that have personal information, ect? I guess not. Maybe we should just stop giving a fuck and let everyone walk themselves into prison.
should've taken that as a compliment. you do so much and so well it seems like you're doing nothing at all. :)

It seems my comment hurt you somehow. That was not my intention. I wasn't criticizing you either. But I stand by my impression and I think it is warranted to share it with other users so that they don't have a false sense of security and become careless.

Honestly, if data protection of users was a top priority, you wouldn't have answered the way you did. You would have instead asked me to report any weaknesses that may have motivated me to say what I did to you via PM so that you can improve the security. ?‍♂️

should've taken that as a compliment. you do so much and so well it seems like you're doing nothing at all. :)
I didn't say that it seems like they would do nothing, I said that it doesn't seem to be a huge priority.

It seems my comment hurt you somehow. That was not my intention. I wasn't criticizing you either. But I stand by my impression and I think it is warranted to share it with other users so that they don't have a false sense of security and become careless.

Honestly, if data protection of users was a top priority, you wouldn't have answered the way you did. You would have instead asked me to report any weaknesses that may have motivated me to say what I did to you via PM so that you can improve the security. ?‍♂️
I'm not hurt, i just type without filter. What is irritating is assuming we don't care about users privacy given all the posts we have done. Which you have done yet again by saying:
"Honestly, if data protection of users was a top priority, you wouldn't have answered the way you did."

I'm also hoping that by others reading this they will wake up and realize safety is in their own hands, don't fuck it up.
I didn't say that it seems like they would do nothing, I said that it doesn't seem to be a huge priority.
It is a huge priority. One we have tried and apparently failed to make public enough. Lots of people don't read the rules anyways. They cant see past their dicks to see the mess they are about to cause themselves.

Back