• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What happen to Shawn from Shawn farm?

Clarreknine

Zooville Settler
Does anyone know what hapoen to Shawn from Shawns farm? She made some great content. Also she was going to release a vid of her mating her horse like a mare. Then she disappeared.

I remember from Beastforum sonebody mentioning she got caught by police. Which is terrifying. I do not know how much truth there is to it. I hope she is allright but fear for her. She was such a gem and showed a wonderful personality on screen.

That sounds like her allright :)
She had a large fluffy one called Dinos who always readily mounted her, and a smaller black one, and yes she really liked it whichever hole it was in. Such a gorgeous lady.

There's something so very cute about a gal with a bit o' space between the two front teeth. Don't ask me why, I just find it so kissable :giggle:

Her hubby passed a few years back. She's no longer living on that farm in the PNW. One of the other couples that played with her there DID get busted. He got jailed, because( I think) he pled guilty to keep her out of it. That screwed the whole deal, pretty much. Pat, Shawn's Hub, made some movies with another chiquita, before he passed. Listen for his voice.
Shawnie was a sweet lady. I hope she shows up here, but I suspect that whole episode put the "fear of God" in her.

I'm new to a lot of this but I've been aware of her for a while. Had wondered what happened to her. Do hope Shawnie and her babies are ok.

I really wanted to be fucked by her and knotted by her dogs (Dinos' cock OMG SO PRETTY!).

Sad to hear that. Her videos really are some of the classic greats. I always wondered how she got away with having her face so clearly on display, must be papergirl magic. ;)

Pat which was Shawn’s husband, for some reason he kept prematurely popping out Dino… I hated that he kept interrupting Dino and Shawn’s copulations!

Her hubby passed a few years back. She's no longer living on that farm in the PNW. One of the other couples that played with her there DID get busted. He got jailed, because( I think) he pled guilty to keep her out of it. That screwed the whole deal, pretty much. Pat, Shawn's Hub, made some movies with another chiquita, before he passed. Listen for his voice.
Shawnie was a sweet lady. I hope she shows up here, but I suspect that whole episode put the "fear of God" in her.
She was an amazing lady. Bummer that she has run into that bad stretch.

A shame things went south for her. I hope she's okay these days. By any chance do you know what happened to Sabrina?

Back