• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What games would you want to be able to play the full game, but in it's original form.

Simple question. Look at something like say, BioShock infinite or Half-Life 2, I'd absolutely kill to play the original concepts of the games, as they were so much cooler than the final product. Especially BioShock infinite, the final product was to linear, sure BioShock 1 and 2 were also kinda linear but had a lot of side areas, I'm sure everyone remembers this maxresdefault.jpgyou didn't have to go in here, completely optional (as well as creepy. I'll never forget my first time playing the game and entering this area, the plaster covered splicers, "how much is that doggy in the window" playing in the background, fucking disturbing). But if you do you're rewarded with a weapon upgrade station and later a gene tonic, in exchange for those special splicers becoming regular enemies in the level. Stuff like that used to be in BioShock infinite, but was sadly removed or reduced

Jumanji. Shit comes out of the game and affects real life. Or you go into it till you solve your clue type shit.

Back