What Game have you platinum'd recently?

Say the name of the game.

I finished today the platinum from Kena Bridge of Spirits.

Good topic! Congrats with platinum in Kena, very challenging game in hardest difficulty. After fixing glitch with swaping saves for finishing in hard, that lovely game is real test of agility and accuracy.

I have 450+ platinums in account. Last time I got platinum in Skyrim on PS5 (my 3rd platinum for this game, previously obtained in ps3 and ps4). Actually Im pushing for plat in Yakuza Like a Dragon. My hardest and most (so called) valuable platinum is Everybody's Golf. Actually getting platinum in EG is impossible because serwers has been shut down about year ago.

Seb

Good topic! Congrats with platinum in Kena, very challenging game in hardest difficulty. After fixing glitch with swaping saves for finishing in hard, that lovely game is real test of agility and accuracy.

I have 450+ platinums in account. Last time I got platinum in Skyrim on PS5 (my 3rd platinum for this game, previously obtained in ps3 and ps4). Actually Im pushing for plat in Yakuza Like a Dragon. My hardest and most (so called) valuable platinum is Everybody's Golf. Actually getting platinum in EG is impossible because serwers has been shut down about year ago.

Seb
Yeah, the expert spirit guide achievement it's hell, took a lot of work but Kena is a game worth playing.

I have the platinum for Skyrim, the hardest achievement is the legendary dragon. They only appear in at level 78.

Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg

My first and only

I don't know exactly which of these 3 I did first, but I've done Mirror's Edge Catalyst (100% the in-game as well, with all the electronic parts and everything else), Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Horizon: Forbidden West. Definitely have not 100% those 2 games though, as that's a LOT of glyphs and shit that you need to find, and honestly I don't have the energy to do them all.

The Medium

Interesting game with different mechanic. The main protagonist has ability to see two words simultaneously on the screen.
I had finished before but i hadn't gotten all achievements.

Now finally got my platinum 😁
url.jpg

Back