What feels like inside a female dog?

Hello.
What feels like inside a female dog?
I read they clamp down on your dick, but is it all the vaginal canal clamping down on your dick or just a specific zone of her vagina?

Will her vagina contractions push your dick out of her vagina or milk you inside?

Never had sex with female dogs, but im really curious about it.
Thanks

Warm, wet, and for most people tight. They do squeeze their vaginal muscles during sex, some squeeze harder than others. Vagina sizes will also differ between girls. But the sensation isn't really clamping, it's more like a gentle pulsing sensation, at least it is with my girl. Some girls will squeeze when you slide in while others will squeeze as your sliding out. My girl like to squeeze while I slide in.

The vagina will not actively try to push your dick out, no. Hold out your index finger and then wrap your other hand around it and gently pulse the other hand. That's about what it's like, just warm, wet, and on your dick.

Last edited:
Warm, wet, and for most people tight. They do squeeze their vaginal muscles during sex, some squeeze harder than others. Vagina sizes will also differ between girls. But the sensation isn't really clamping, it's more like a gentle pulsing sensation, at least it is with my girl. Some girls will squeeze when you slide in while others will squeeze as your sliding out. My girl like to squeeze while I slide in.

The vagina will not actively try to push your dick out, no. Hold out your index finger and then wrap your other hand around it and gently pulse the other hand. That's about what it's like, just warm, wet, and on your dick.

This is the best description I've read yet! :) I don't mean most accurate—I couldn't tell—but that it actually provides a comprehensible idea of the physical sensation. Thank you.

Thanks for the great description! Really realistic. Loved it!
So, the main reason why most of people cum fast inside a female dog is because of the pulsing sensation?
The pulsing sensation you describe is all around your dick or just in some specific area?

femdoganatomy1-jpg.789

If we talk about anatomy, then, where exactly is the zone where she will squeeze your penis inside her?

So, the main reason why most of people cum fast inside a female dog is because of the pulsing sensation?
The pulsing sensation you describe is all around your dick or just in some specific area?
Well, the pulsing is easier felt on your fingers than it is on your dick. Especially when you're going in and out of their vagina fairly quickly with your dick. But if I have sex with my girl very slowly, I can definitely feel it. The main reason I hear why men cum so fast is due to the fact the canine pussy is tighter and warmer than human pussy. I wouldn't know, I've only screwed canines. But another reason is how the tract is shaped. Canine vagina have a ring of muscle in the middle, and when the head of your penis bumps it repeatedly boy does it feel amazing! As for "Pulsing" to be honest it's less of a pulse and more like they are squeezing due to movement happening, it's not a timed sequence.

My girl squeezes when I'm siding in. So I cannot say for certain the vagina loses the sensation of squeezing. I'd imagine the whole tract squeezes, but I cannot say for certain.

Edit: From what I can recall from fingering her, my girl squeezes the entire length of my finger, for whatever that's worth?

Last edited:
img.jpg

There are three sections in terms of how it feels.

BLUE: Pretty soft, squishy, and fairly warm. Some dogs have large vulvas while others have ones that are barely visible. The bigger the vulva, the greater the length of the soft and squishy feeling. This is also the part where you have to enter at a really steep angle and go almost straight up to enter her vagina.

RED: This is what a lot of people describe as a tight ring of muscle. This is also the part where I personally feel the pulsating the most since it's the entrance of her vaginal canal. You will usually feel her pulsing or squeezing it as you are pushing up against it once you get that far inside. Eventually she will loosen it up enough for you to slip the tip of your penis past the ring. From there you slowly push deeper inside.

GREEN: Very very warm and very very tight. Once you slip past the ring of muscle, you'll notice a texture change from soft and squishy to an almost rough feeling on all sides of your penis. The part of your penis that is inside her vaginal canal will feel like it's wrapped in an extreme amount of heat on all sides. Some people describe their first time as it being almost uncomfortably hot because of how warm it is inside. You'll also feel her squeezing down on your penis every few seconds. It's definitely noticeable but not as much as the initial entrance.

As for differences between human and dog pussy, it's mainly the heat and tightness. Dogs are much warmer and once you enter the vaginal canal, there isn't much of a comparison in tightness.

Hey, folks. So, since I'm new to the site and rather than starting another thread, I'll just ask my question here. Since I have not actually had any intercourse with a female dog - or horse - I have to ask about the safety of it all. I noticed from all of the pics and vids I've seen over the years, most all guys don't use protection (I guess for possible allergic reactions to the animal and all). So, do you guys wash the dog's/mare's pussy really good and also yourself, thereby minimizing any risk of catching something? Do you also perhaps use K/Y jelly to not just lube each other up, but also to perhaps help with any "sterilization"? I know, these sound really ignorant and/or foolish, but I'd really like to educate myself before actually trying anything with either type of animal. Oh, and do you wash yourselves off directly after intercourse? Again, please forgive my ignorance with all of this. And when it comes to getting myself a pup in the future, it'll most likely be a spayed pup, as I have a rather smallish apartment and can't afford to have a girl in heat bleeding all over the place. Any hopeful advice about me perhaps getting a spayed gal that still wants to mate and also would really enjoy it? That's what I'm hoping for anyway! She'll be loved no matter what though. :) Thanks for listening!

Hey, folks. So, since I'm new to the site and rather than starting another thread, I'll just ask my question here. Since I have not actually had any intercourse with a female dog - or horse - I have to ask about the safety of it all. I noticed from all of the pics and vids I've seen over the years, most all guys don't use protection (I guess for possible allergic reactions to the animal and all). So, do you guys wash the dog's/mare's pussy really good and also yourself, thereby minimizing any risk of catching something? Do you also perhaps use K/Y jelly to not just lube each other up, but also to perhaps help with any "sterilization"? I know, these sound really ignorant and/or foolish, but I'd really like to educate myself before actually trying anything with either type of animal. Oh, and do you wash yourselves off directly after intercourse? Again, please forgive my ignorance with all of this. And when it comes to getting myself a pup in the future, it'll most likely be a spayed pup, as I have a rather smallish apartment and can't afford to have a girl in heat bleeding all over the place. Any hopeful advice about me perhaps getting a spayed gal that still wants to mate and also would really enjoy it? That's what I'm hoping for anyway! She'll be loved no matter what though. :) Thanks for listening!
Spayed is near impossible to even try. You can teach her if shes in heat to sit on the floor. And no i dont wash after the whole session she cleans herself. Its best to avoid spaying imo since it effectively removes whats natural to them.

View attachment 71370

There are three sections in terms of how it feels.

BLUE: Pretty soft, squishy, and fairly warm. Some dogs have large vulvas while others have ones that are barely visible. The bigger the vulva, the greater the length of the soft and squishy feeling. This is also the part where you have to enter at a really steep angle and go almost straight up to enter her vagina.

RED: This is what a lot of people describe as a tight ring of muscle. This is also the part where I personally feel the pulsating the most since it's the entrance of her vaginal canal. You will usually feel her pulsing or squeezing it as you are pushing up against it once you get that far inside. Eventually she will loosen it up enough for you to slip the tip of your penis past the ring. From there you slowly push deeper inside.

GREEN: Very very warm and very very tight. Once you slip past the ring of muscle, you'll notice a texture change from soft and squishy to an almost rough feeling on all sides of your penis. The part of your penis that is inside her vaginal canal will feel like it's wrapped in an extreme amount of heat on all sides. Some people describe their first time as it being almost uncomfortably hot because of how warm it is inside. You'll also feel her squeezing down on your penis every few seconds. It's definitely noticeable but not as much as the initial entrance.

As for differences between human and dog pussy, it's mainly the heat and tightness. Dogs are much warmer and once you enter the vaginal canal, there isn't much of a comparison in tightness.
你的解答真是太棒了,让人身临其境 ,希望有一天能感受她的美妙。

Personally I would have started a thread and called it something on the lines of "Animal sex - how do I do it as cleanly as possible?" I would reply what I usually do with my canine girl. If you need help with the ins and out of cleanliness I can try and help you via PM if you want?

As long as you don't share with other guys protection is pointless as long as you keep yourself clean before and after sex.

Mares tend to be quite a bit wetter than bitches, that said my doggy gets very wet after some foreplay and requires no lube even out of heat.

As to bleeding while in heat that can be a problem with some and a complete non issue with others.

Doggy diapers are better than spaying in my opinion, I've only had one spayed bitch and sex was out of the question.

Thanks FloofyNewfie & sexloverxxx for your feedback. These descriptions are AAA+!

Is it possible to cum inside them or their pussy are too tight to be able to do it?
Do they run away when you cum inside them or they stand still?

Thanks FloofyNewfie & sexloverxxx for your feedback. These descriptions are AAA+!

Is it possible to cum inside them or their pussy are too tight to be able to do it?
Do they run away when you cum inside them or they stand still?
You're welcome! ^_^

Also, I cum inside my girl almost everytime we have sex. She doesn't mind at all, and I'll give her around 10 additional humps after I cum in her as well. But once I pull out she'll hop a 180 and clean me thoroughly, get some slight zoomies or becomes super playful, then clean herself thoroughly. Then we usually cuddle and pet for like 20 minutes, before taking her on a walk. Of course not all girls behave like mine does. Some will run around the entire house in excitement when you pull out of them.

. And when it comes to getting myself a pup in the future, it'll most likely be a spayed pup, as I have a rather smallish apartment and can't afford to have a girl in heat bleeding all over the place. Any hopeful advice about me perhaps getting a spayed gal that still wants to mate and also would really enjoy it? That's what I'm hoping for anyway! She'll be loved no matter what though. :) Thanks for listening!
Spraying and neutering your animals is animal abuse. You want a toy not a living animal.

Back