What does a dog cock feel like?

adeijd35

Lurker
Maybe this is a stupid question but I would really like to know what a dog cock feels like? The skin looks kind of like the thin skin on a mans glans (cock head). Is this correct? Does it kind of feel like one big "cock head" in regards of texture and so on? Sorry if this is a stupid question I'm just really curious.

Well firstly as someone with 11 years raising dogs NEVER TOUCH THE COCK WITH YOUR BARE HANDS. At least not while they're dry. If you have plenty of gentle non irritating lubrication on your hands you should be okay. Touching the bare dick with dry hands is very uncomfortable to them and will cause pain.

While soft it feels very fleshy and smooth, like an eel or a slug or anything else that's smooth and fleshy with a thick mucus membrane

While it's hard the veins are clearly defined and it feels very bumpy and rough, especially if it gets dry a bit. It's nothing amazing, think bumpy dried out leather I suppose, but with some lube on it.

When it's inside you though, hwoar, that's where it's at. The couple times I've been actually fucked I almost came hands free because the way they hunched over let their tips tap just right against my prostate but dogs don't last very long normally so I was always edged but nothing more

Thank you so much for a long and detailed answer to my question of what a dog cock feels like! I assumed it would be like an eel or slug as you said, when it's soft. But I had never imagined that it would be like "dry leather" when hard. I always assumed it was kind of soft, like a mans cock is kind of soft even when it's erect. I guess you learn something new every day!

Thank you so much for a long and detailed answer to my question of what a dog cock feels like! I assumed it would be like an eel or slug as you said, when it's soft. But I had never imagined that it would be like "dry leather" when hard. I always assumed it was kind of soft, like a mans cock is kind of soft even when it's erect. I guess you learn something new every day!
Well more accurately think dried leather with a thick layer of mucus. Their cock tends to dry out much more quickly when they're fully erect and their veins/blood vessels are bulging out, which is why there's such a rough texture. It's still nice though.

In my experience very slick and warm, the texture is very different than a humans skin, almost like the slickness of silicone in a way (never leave a dogs penis exposed to air without keeping it lubricated, there is a reason dogs squirt so much, its to ensure the membrane covering it doesnt dry out during a 30+ min tie, keep in mind their penises are extra sensitive compared to a humans you want them consistently lubricated, do not allow them to dry out as this leads to discomfort and possible infection [UTI's], if the texture feels even slightly rough you need to use more water based lube or cup your hand to catch cum and use that as lube to ensure they are safe and enjoy the overall experience)

Last edited by a moderator:
Touch the inside of your cheeks. Now you know what the texture is. Imagine that wrapped around a bone when it’s flaccid. It does become a lot firmer when erect but stays similarly slidy unless you let it dry out, which DONT

being a guy the only thing i rly feel is the pressure of the length, the most feeling comes from the knot stretching your ass and then you feel the pulsations of the throbbing cock mostly where the knot is, all the nerves are near the outer part of your ass

Back